BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Gabby t.
Houston , TX
Splurged on this and it is worth it. Smooths and brightens, I can tell a difference quickly. Pricey but not as excessively so. Had a tendency to dry out if stored for a long period. Have repurchased twice.
Paula B.
Boca Raton, FL
This bad boy in conjunction with Good Genes will keep you looking so youthful you’ll almost forget that you’re not 20-something anymore! Very noticeable difference in texture!!
Nancy H.
The bottle has such beautiful aesthetics. The oils itself is nice and moisturizing. It is quite expensive so I would but this only if it’s on sale. The only thing I don’t like about it is the color—though it appears to be natural color.
Laura H.
Oxford, NJ
I received a sample of this from one of my subscription boxes. It was definitely gentle and my skin didn’t react negatively at all. But the smell bothered me a bit too much to choose it over my other skin care from different brands that does the same thing as this. I wish they would make it smell differently and i would give it another try.
Shae C.
I have oily skin so I was a little hesitant about trying this nighttime retinoid oil, but I'm glad I did! I wake up with my skin feeling really smooth and more glowy! It did not clog my pores or cause me any breakouts. In fact, after a couple weeks of using it, my pores have gotten smaller! The smell is a little strong when first applied but fades quickly!
Michele A.
I don’t see much of a difference when I used this, which was from December to April. I also wasn’t a huge fan of the smell but it always felt nice applying it and maybe I would’ve seen some results if I kept with it, but I couldn’t justify spending another $100 or so for something I gave 3-4 months and still wasn’t sure about
Daiana M.
Panama City, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
I like luna sleeping night oil because it is gentle and makes my skin softer. The only thing is it is pricey as all Sunday Riley products and I don’t really like the smell... but yes I would buy it again
Angelina C.
Scottsville, KY
Luna Sleeping Night Oil is my personal ‘holy grail,’ must-have product. It instantly calms and smooths my skin and I see results overnight in my fine lines and wrinkles. I'm a mother of three, I work full time, and I don't get as much sleep and exercise as a I should. Luna is my secret weapon to keep people from knowing that!
Lupe M.
Redding
love love love this product !!! I use it every single night right after cleaning my face.
It does feel some what oily on the skin but if you leave it on overnight I guarantee you smooth, hydrated skin. It’s great even on oily skin!
Caitlin D.
Mishawaka, IN
I only had a sample of this product but I was impressed while using it. I wish I had more to use it long term. It is very pricey. I can’t see myself purchasing it due to price.
Jamie B.