BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Bhavik D.
Baltimore
This stuff is incredible. It has helped with my moisture levels and overall skin texture  better than any other other serum or mask ive used. I saw a drastic difference three days after using it every night. My fine lines and dryness basically disappeared after i used this i love it so much.
Wendy S.
Ive been using this for 5 months. I feel like its working, it has scent to it like Eucalyptus that most people don't like.
jessicalim |.
Cambridge, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
this is by far my favourite skin oil! i use it almost every night, and it worked wonders helping me reduce dark spots from blemishes and sun exposure. it hasn’t irritated my skin and oil and doesn’t dry it out
🎪🎟🐘🤡 Shannon F.
Las Vegas , NV
Purchased at: Sephora
This oil feels so good. I was skeptical using oil on my skin but paired with Good Genes and this turned into a miracle combo. I immediately saw results and woke up with super soft skin. No breakouts at all. Smells good too.
Lore I.
Love the night oil. I wake up every morning with my skin feeling smoother and hidrated. Extremely happy with the results. Can't wait to keep using this, plus the entire line of Sunday Riley.
Leanna M.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve been using this for the past month and have seen a dramatic change in my skin! This leaves my skin smooth and more radiant in the morning!
Farah E.
why i tried it...I wanted to try this product because I have used retinols in the past and loved the results, but not a fan of the potential side effects. What caught my attention is Sunday Riley’s claim that key ingredient Trans-retinoic Acid Ester can be potent like retinol, however far more gentle.
If you have concerns with an overall lack luster complexion, uneven skin tone or fine lines – read on. If not, lucky you!
my experience...I used Luna Sleeping Night Oil almost every night for just over one month. By day two, I knew I was onto something. By the end of week one, I was waking up looking like I was drinking the stuff the same way a baby drinks a bottle of milk and then passes out - my skin looked like it had the longest nap ever.  My skin appeared brighter with an overall even tone. My hyper pigmentation was toned down without any peeling, redness or irritation.  I will say, my skin did feel a bit tight, but nothing close to past experiences with retinols.
how i used it...For the first month, I used this in combination with Good Genes All-in-One Lactic Acid Treatment ( more to come on this in a separate post). As of lately ( without Good Genes)   I apply 4 drops, one on my forehead, one on each cheek and chin then gently rub into skin until the blue tinted oil disappears. I wait a few minutes until fully absorbed ( just enough time for my three year old to distract me ) and then I seal in with my Derma E Anti-Wrinkle Oil. I know, oil on oil but something about this combo is working for me these days.
final thoughts...This product impressed me. I am super happy with the results and I will buy again, The only draw back is the hefty price tag, but totally worth the splurge!
If you are not sure about investing the $70 for the beautifully packaged 15mL bottle, I suggest popping into your local Sephora and asking for a sample (I sure did).
P.S If you go for it, remember your sunscreen. Minimum 25 SPF ladies :)
Fechete N.
Oradea
I've deliberated buying Luna for months as the reviews are quite mixed.
After trying a few other retinoids I gave in and bought Luna.

I love it! It smells absolutely vile and the blue colour is a bit of a
pain, but it's really brightened and revitalised my skin in quite a
short space of time.

My skin is smooth, fine lines look better and winter redness has really
reduced. Also seems to work fine with my quite sensitive skin.
Nicole T.
London
Purchased at: Sephora
I adore this product! I used this at night for a good period of time, and it always left my skin clear, radiant, and fresh the next morning! I’m in my late 20’s, and it has kept my skin looking good. It absorbs well and doesn’t feel greasy on my skin. Doesn’t stain my pillows or clothes!
jazz M.
Mbpt New Colony nadkarni park wadala 19/380 first floor Next to mahanagarpalika school mumbai 400037
Kelsey simone again got into notice this freking product to me and now imma fan of this night serum. At the morning when i wake up i feel so fresh and my skin looks so glowy highly recommend!
Jamie B.