BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Brianna L.
Jacksonville
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve really enjoyed using this oil. I will purchase again. I got a kit with this oil along with the moisturizer, cleansing oil, and the acid treatment and only paid 60$ for all. I really love how it changes color when massaged correctly into the skin.
Denise J.
Alexandria, VA
received a sample from Sephora and the sample was enough to see results. plan to purchase full size in the future.
Laura P.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is awesome. You have to rub it in until you can’t see “Blue” anymore. The smell is nice and I feel like it really helps.
Bhavik D.
Baltimore
This stuff is incredible. It has helped with my moisture levels and overall skin texture  better than any other other serum or mask ive used. I saw a drastic difference three days after using it every night. My fine lines and dryness basically disappeared after i used this i love it so much.
Wendy S.
Ive been using this for 5 months. I feel like its working, it has scent to it like Eucalyptus that most people don't like.
jessicalim |.
Cambridge, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
this is by far my favourite skin oil! i use it almost every night, and it worked wonders helping me reduce dark spots from blemishes and sun exposure. it hasn’t irritated my skin and oil and doesn’t dry it out
Lore I.
Love the night oil. I wake up every morning with my skin feeling smoother and hidrated. Extremely happy with the results. Can't wait to keep using this, plus the entire line of Sunday Riley.
Leanna M.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve been using this for the past month and have seen a dramatic change in my skin! This leaves my skin smooth and more radiant in the morning!
Leysa S.
Costa Mesa, CA
I hated the smell of this one and the color is really weird (blue) but it actually did a really good job. If you get get over the smell and color then it is a good one to have. I know it is natural but I wish it was scented with something and I would purchase it again.
Camila P.
Holy grail, and I'm not the only one who thinks so! An amazing formula with a great, natural scent that helps me look refreshed. I just finished my first bottle and can tell this keeps the dark spots, acne, sun damage, fine lines, EVERYTHING away.
Jamie B.