BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Rojeen S.
Cranston, RI
Purchased at: Sephora
I am hooked on this oil and I’ve got my own mom hooked on this oil I like to use it at night and I wake up with a glowing smooth hydrated beautiful complexion
Karissa S.
Conroe, TX
This is a magnificent product. The price point is harsh but the product is wonderful. I tried this after watching a review on youtube and was astonished by how well it worked and how soft it made my skin. A 5 star product for sure just wish the price was a little more affordable.
Kaylee F.
Modesto
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a fairly heavy oil for some reason, I like its effects though so I just began to mix it about 1:1 with another light night oil that I have to apply it. It’s pricey, so I think I won’t buy again above other retinol products or alternatives. It does do what it is supposed to and help with skin resurfacing and discoloration.
Ro R.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Dermstore
Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil nourishes my skin leaving it soft and supple. I use this in combination with the Sunday Riley enzyme moisturizer and lactic acid,
I highly recommend this set. Clears up the skin fast and diminishes signs of aging
Shelby C.
Jerseyville
Besides the expensive price point, I enjoyed this night oil. It made my face feel super hydrated and plump the next morning with out looking greasy.  The transition from the blue oil that sheers out the more you pat into the skin is a good tactic. If it was cheaper, I would repurchase.
Deb C.
Hannibal, MO
I use this nightly after cleansing I then apply Sunday Riley Good Gene's. My skin has never been better!
Megan H.
Huntsville, AL
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve gotten into oils lately for my nighttime routine, I have combo skin but an oil at night works wonders! It’s light weight and doesn’t leave me feeling too greasy, the perfect nighttime moisturizer.
beauty S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Gentle retinol that is a great intro for skin into retinols. I used this for almost a year, and now have switched to stronger retinol products. It allowed my skin to acclimate slowly, and therefore prepared it for my stronger, medical grade retinol.
stephanie w.
In love with this product! Retinol usually leave my skin so dry and flakey and it never goes away. Not this one! The oil form makes my skin feel super comfortable, is noticeably helping with fine lines and hydrates perfectly.
annaklemperer K.
CHICAGO, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
LOVE this product. Also a little pricey but for sure worth the price. I apply this every night and I love the way it smells. Goes on blue which is nice because you can see exactly how much to use. Would absolutely recommend.
Jamie B.