BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Ning L.
Irvine, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
The smell was intense at first but you quickly get use to it. It’s an amazing product. Even though it’s an oil, it quickly absorbs into your skin. I love to use this product combined sting Sunday Riley Good Genes.
Erika J.
West Monroe, LA
Purchased at: Sephora
This product has changed my life. I started using it just a month ago and i can already see results, my skin is moisturized and feels great. The blue doesn’t stain your skin or anything. I would definitely recommend this
Denise G.
Crown Point, IN
This night oil is so soothing and beautiful - not something I ever thought I’d say about a retinol product. I have lupus and therefore my skin is sensitive and subject to redness and rashes. However, this came in a beauty box and I couldn’t resist trying. I had never heard of Sunday Riley but am now a big fan (also love the Good Genes lactic acid treatment and Ceramic Slip cleansed). You just need a drop of The Luna oil and smooth it across your face - it leaves a bluish hue. My husband loves the smell. I only use twice a week at night. On the morning after my skin is so soft and smooth & I am ready to go straight to makeup application! I’m 39 and have decent skin (good genetics) but the few wrinkle concerns I have such as laugh and frown lines are certainly lessened. I have had zero adverse reactions. I wish this line was more affordable but am taking advantage of the kits and Black Friday sales.
Sara T.
I received a small size of this in a beauty box a few months ago and I really liked it. This oil is very gentle on my skin. The oil soaks into my skin and leaves it with a healthy hydrated glow. The only thing I am on the fence about is the smell, I know it is from one of the oils in the product, and it's not bad, but very earthy. I could see the earthy smell being a turn off to some people, but other than that, this is a phenomenal skin oil.
Nancy W.
Gahanna, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
Smells great, not greasy but pretty pricy. I have not noticed any significant changes to my skin after using an entire bottle. I do not have many wrinkles though so might be more noticeable for someone with more.
Katie R.
Pacific Plsds, CA
I got a sample of this and couldn’t believe how well it worked. I’m in my 40’s and this truly made a difference in my skin tone after 2 weeks of using it. It’s on my list of things to RP! Can’t wait to add this back in to my routine.
Nora V.
Arlington, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
While this is a good product, it is not life changing for me. It does not break me out so this is a plus. Moisturizing factor is just okay because I have really dry skin. However, be careful when you apply it near your eyes, it will burn like crazy.
Heather B.
This product is Amazing!  I started with a few samples from Sephora due to the high cost, but quickly fell in love with the changes it made to my skin after only about a week in a half. My skin feels softer, appears brighter and shoes  less visabity of aging spots. Once my samples were out, I splurged and bought the bottle. Which I believe will forever now be apart of my nightly regime.  Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil
Brianna D.
Toms River, NJ
If I could give this more than 5 stars, I would. It’s very pricey but WORTH THE MONEY. At first I was confused as to what the oil was doing but when I would put it on my face at night and wake up, I was amazed. This oil left my face feeling fantastic and soft. If you can get a sample of this or even buy the full size, I would recommend.
Kate N.
Wichita, KS
Purchased at: Sephora
Luna is an absolute staple in my skincare collection. It reduces the size of pores and helps rejuvenate my skin and turn over cells over night. Noticeable softness and happy skin the next day. It is expensive, but worth the price point. Be careful not to use at the same time as some other products as it makes skin sensitive and can interact. A quick Google search typically suffices. I like to use this at night alone a few times a week, and then use vitamin C a day and morning after just to avoid using them too close since I have sensitive skin.
Jamie B.