BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Gina N.
Terrytown, LA
Purchased at: Sephora
I use this in conjunction with the lactic acid treatment from Sunday reily. This combination has definitely made a difference in the texture of my skin!
Emily N.
Arlington, VA
I truly thought nothing would cure my stubborn adult acne and my dry, dull skin that goes along with all the trial and error of trying to find a solution. I tried a million products, switched birth controls, and I kept getting acne that would last for days. Enter Sunday Riley. I am now going make up free during the day, my black heads are gone, my acne is gone, my skin is glowing, hydrated and gorgeous.  I use the Sunday Riley Night Oil at night & the UFO in the morning before my make up. I am so thankful for this product!
Courtney T.
Dayton, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
Absolutely love this product! I have oily skin and this doesn’t make me super greasy. Absorbs into the skin nice so I don’t wake up feeling gross or sticky. Makes my skin glow and helps with my acne and hyperpigmentation
Debbie M.
Cottondale
This is awesome!! I received this as a trial and I loved it. The packaging was so cute. This was the first time I used this, and it was very Effective so I will be buying this. I received so many compliments and people asking me what I’ve been doing cause I looked younger. I would recommend this.
Sabrina G.
overland park, KS
I've been using this product for awhile now, it smells amazing and helps replenish moisture to my skin. Giving it three stars because I feel like it is a bit pricey for a face oil. If you have the extra money then yes get it. But is it a must have? definitely not
Brianna L.
Jacksonville
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve really enjoyed using this oil. I will purchase again. I got a kit with this oil along with the moisturizer, cleansing oil, and the acid treatment and only paid 60$ for all. I really love how it changes color when massaged correctly into the skin.
Julia R.
Avenel, NJ
I love this retinol. I received it in an Allure Beauty Box. The oil mitigates any dryness. In the morning my skin is flawless. I will say that The Ordinary Retinol 0.5% in Squalane - 0.5% squalane is a comparable product for a fraction of the cost.
Amys C.
grand island
LOVE IT! got it in my allure box and became addicted! its perfect after you take off your makeup, comes in a great bottle. Noticed a difference after a few nights! I was a first time user and definitely recommend it, buy it this Black Friday! sure there's a deal somewhere!
Stephanie F.
Purchased at: Sephora
I like what this oil does for my skin but dislike the fact that there is blue coloring in the product (thus only four stars). I have since found a replacement without the dye: The Retinol Treatment Oil from Jordan Samuel. It costs less, is comparable and does not include coloring. However, if you have your heart set on the Sunday Riley oil, the product is effective and the packaging is very nice. Now that I have found a replacement, I’m not sure that I would repurchase this.
Kelly k.
Purchased at: Sephora
Owning this has been a long time dream of mine. It was just this classic out of reach luxury I had eyed since my student days. But it didn’t hold up to the fantasy. For one, I didn’t realize it was a retinoid. There’s nothing wrong with that, it’s just not exactly some natural wonder-oil. It does feel good and absorb well. But I prefer herbivore’s ( korres, l’occitane, tatcha..) facial oil that is 100% cold pressed oils.
Jamie B.