BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Tash d.
Miami Beach
I love this product! It makes my face feel and look so smooth and clear! It was definitely worth the purchase despite the hefty price tag, a little goes a long way with this product!
Simply A.
Lincoln
I tried a sample from sephora and I genuinely wanted to like the product because I had heard such great things but I didnt like the smell which is why I didnt purchase it in the end.
Amanda D.
Waterford, CT
I love this for how long it last. The sample bottles I've had have lasted me for well over a month. My skin looks amazing after I use it. The only thing I dont care for is the smell.
Kristan A.
Karnes City
Love this facial oil! Works great for keeping acne at bay, making your skin look fresh & plump! Loaded with skin loving ingredients!!! Packaging is nice quality! I will continue to purchase this product over and over again!

Kiersten M.
I received a sample of this in my allure beauty box, and this magic oil has become my new favorite.

I apply a few drops of the oil before moisturizer and it blends into the skin easily. It’s not my favorite smell, but my moisturizer masks it eventually. I find that when I wake up my skin feels much smoother and looks more awake as well!
beaute f.
I gave this oil a 4 star just because the smell is horrendous in the beginning. The smell does fade and the product itself does help your skin texture. After a week of use, my skin felt softer and the texture felt smooth. Also, my skin looked brighter and the my lines were diminished. Don’t be intimidated by the color and smell, the blue oil turns into a clear oil after you apply unto your face and the smell does dissipate. I highly recommend this product to anyone to restore and refresh their skin.
angela P.
Garden Grove, CA
My skin feels so supple and plump in the morning when I wake up. The oil has a pungent fragrance but not overwhelming and easy to ignore. Wow, I am loving this face oil!!!! Leaves my pores feeling refreshed.
J T.
Rochester
Purchased at: Sephora
Beautiful weight, smell & choice of ingredients. I have only just stared to use this product recently so I did not feel as though I could give it 5 stars just yet. Pricier than many other products but a little goes a long way. In addition, the essential oils and other ingredients in this oil are of the highest quality and are very relaxing to smell at bedtime. Fine lines and wrinkles are not as noticeable after just a short period of time.Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil * I have now been using this for a longer period of time and have changed my rating from a 4 to a 5- it's great!
Emra L.
Rochester Hills, MI
So far, I am obsessed with everything Sunday Riley! It works great especially for acne prone skin. While some may believe the smell is too strong, I think that’s my favorite part!
Kayla R.
Naperville, Il
THE BEST! I have super oily skin and this stuff works with it like magic. I put it on before bed and over lap the Sunday Riley Good Genes over it and my face looks and feels amazing in the morning. It’s helped so much with minimizing my pores and keeping my blemishes under control. If you want smooth, glowing skin then buy this stuff!
Jamie B.