BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Amber S.
springfield 407 17th ave east
Purchased at: Sephora
This will be a definite repurchase. While it is pricey it works wonders. This is one of my favorites. I notice when I wake up my skin is hydrated and plump. It’s clear to but I don’t know if it’s this or what. It has help with scars and damage to my skin. It’s amazing. A little goes far too. Recommend
Elizabeth M.
Vancouver, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
I really love and need skin oils as I have dry skin and yet I would like my face to have a luminous finish. This skin oil is a favorite, but it absorbs quickly, so I feel that I need to reapply throughout the day. Nonetheless, this is a beautiful oil that supplies instant hydration!
suncica p.
Lombard, IL
I purchased this two weeks ago and while I haven't used this product for a long time, I can honestly say that I really love this product and have seen an improvement in the quality of my skin. I have always had sensitive, dehydrated, combination skin that would get oily yet flakey in the t-zone and I would get monthly breakouts along my jawline and chin. This year, I got off hormonal birth control and my skin went out of control, producing more oil and going from monthly breakouts to constant breakouts, spreading to my cheeks and temples and leaving dark marks.
JEN T.
jupiter
Purchased at: Sephora
I'm obsessed with this product. I received a sample from sephora a while ago and immediately went out to purchase it. It's very pricy but I only use it a few times a week because it contains retinol so it has lasted me a very long time. Well worth it. My face feels like a baby tushie in the morning.
Sarah A.
brunswick
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m not a fan of oils. Feels greasy going on. Takes a while to sink in but does leave my skin soft and subtle in the morning
Ashmita T.
arlington
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one of the best face oil. Makes my skin plump and hydrated. It doesn’t break me out at all.
Tara H.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the only oil that I have tried that doesn't make my face sting or red! I love that it makes my face feel hydrated and calms redness. I mix this with my moisturizer and I love the combo! It makes my skin feel so good in the morning!
HAYDEN M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Amazing!!! It’s a little hard to put on, but once you have it on, it is so worth it!! Expensive but worth it
Andrea T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I only just started using this product, so I’m a little undecided as to how I feel about it. It has phenomenal reviews, but I’m guessing it takes a few weeks of repeated use to see results. I do find my skin feeling smooth the next day after using it. The main thing that is keeping me from liking it is the smell. It has a very particular strong smell that I’m not a fan of. Also beware, if you rub it anyway near your eyes it will irritate them!
Dianna K.
Oakland Gardens
Purchased at: Sephora
I have dry, acne prone skin. My pores are usually clogged because of foundation. I don’t use this product everyday but when I do use it, the next morning my face looks refreshed and hydrated. My pores look better and my active acne look calmer. I used the sampler in the beginning of the year but I recently purchased the later size. And even though it’s an oil, it doesn’t leave my skin oily. It absorbs nicely into the skin.
Jamie B.