BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Janelle S.
Kansas City
I got this as a trial size in one of my Sephora Play! bags. It smells and feels incredible. It has certainly reduced the redness of my complexion as well as increased the texture of my skin. I've already ordered a full size bottle and I'm not even out of the sample yet.
Rachael F.
Los Angeles, CA
LOVE this product. I used the whole thing which is very rare for me.  I can't say enough good things about it. I know some people don't love the smell, but it really didn't bother me.
Giselle D.
Plainfield, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
I loved this!! I liked using it at night & then the next morning I would wake up with fresh skin! My skin’s texture improves and my blemishes definitely disappeared. I need to buy this again! Also I loved that it was blue!
Tiffany P.
Beverly Hills, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
GREAT! Used this for a month every night. Worked well. Felt my skin was moisturized and supple. I do recommend this product. It’s great for aging skin and I plan on buying again. Love this line. Great quality brand.
Mandy K.
Purchased at: Sephora
Skin looks luminescent during and after use. At first I was scared to use an oil on my acne prone skin, but loved the results and helps with breakouts. I'm no longer a face oil virgin after this line of products. Out of all the oils I have used, something about this one feels luxurious applying on. The only negative thing i can say is that even though I like the blue color, I wish a colorant wasn't used, due to my preference of all natural skincare.
Anne G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Honestly this smells great but is really expensive and totally dried out my skin! I honestly didn’t see results from it. It’s more of a dry oil which I really appreciated because it sunk right in but just didn’t work for me.
Lineni T.
East Palo Alto
Purchased at: Macy's
This oil contains an ingredient similar to retinol called trans-retinoid ester, boosting cell turnover for brighter and clearer skin! This also doesn’t cause any irritation or redness issues along with the fact that it helps with the overall collagen of the skin.
Christina P.
Nedrow, NY
This stuff is not good for people with sensitive skin. I broke out in horrible hives after using this product. I've heard wonderful things about this oil but it fell short for me. The packaging is really nice for any Sunday Riley product. Unfortunately, I can't recommend this product.
Cecey V.
San Bernardino, CA
Keeps my pores clean and my face as smooth as can be. I currently have the travel size but you only need about 2 drops on your whole face. Also smells DIVINE!
Susan P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this stuff. I use it night and I thinks it’s improved my skin. Less redness, more clarity and less dehydrated. I have combo oily skin. My fine lines appear diminished. The only thing I don’t like is the added artificial coloring.
Jamie B.