BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Hira J.
Linden, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
THIS IS A LIFE CHANGER!! I don’t usually like oils on my face but I’m so happy I happen to give this one a try. This is has really contributed to an even skin tone and the best part about it is, after applying, you get the best sleep because of the ingredients in the oil to relax you
April H.
Azusa, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This stuff is pricey but works and makes your skin look great. You do have to get used to the smell a bit
Eleni D.
Gaithersburg, MD
Purchased at: Sephora
Ingredients? Amazing. Feeling? Amazing. Smell? Not for everyone but I love that earthy “throw a bunch of greens in the blender” kind of smell. And results? Absolutely fricking fantastic I love this night oil. It’s amazing and it’s not just a gimmick. Recommend to everyone.
Katherine M.
Harker Heights
So this may sound picky. I love what this product does. It makes my skin feel plump and hydrated. However, I literally hate using the product. The smell is revolting for me. Additionally it takes forever to sink into the skin. I use this and good genes and using those two products together have literally added 15 minutes to my skincare routine because of how long it takes them to sink in. However my skin looks incredible from using these products so I will continue to use them.
Serena B.
New Haven
It's hydrating and doesn't make your skin greasy. However, it's expensive and I found other products that work as well if not better.
Melissa A.
Rockwall
This stuff is magic in a bottle!!  Absolute must have for my skin! It has a very....marine smell.  It's not too bad, but it does take some getting use to.  It could smell like poo and I would still use it.  It's that good!!  I refuse to live without this product in my life!!  Smooths my fine lines, evens my skin tone, never breaks me out.  MAGIC!
Jennifer A.
seattle
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like this product. I think that it specialize in acne scar. I bought this once and still have it at home. It’s really pricey for my type of income. I think it’s quite gentle to your skin since i have sensitive skin and my skin is fine using this.
Laura Lee L.
Dallas, TX
I love Sunday Riley products but I started using this oil a couple months ago and haven't noticed much of a change. Not sure what the typical effect of this oil is supposed to be but I will continue to use in until it's gone to see if I notice a different in my skin tone or texture.
Karen R.
Plymouth, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my holy grail night oil. It’s expensive but can be purchased during the Sephora sale for 20% off and a little goes a long way so this will last a long time.
Anna R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I am a 28 year old with combo skin who still struggles with acne. This oil has been amazing to work on my acne without drying my face out or turning it red. I use good genes treatment with this. Also, I use this in conjunction with the UFO sleeping oil-I rotate between the two every other night so I get the salicylic acid and a retinol. My skin has never looked better-and I used to take accutane! Minus one star for price
Jamie B.