BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Zoey O.
Rohrersville
Great if you can afford it. Great way to get a retinol on dry skin and under eyes. Just wish it didn’t have blue dye. Why use such high quality and healthy ingredients then muck it up with dyes? I’m currently on the hunt for a dupe. For now I’m trying The ordinary retinol in squalene.
Ashley N.
Vacaville, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I don’t know... maybe I don’t know enough but I don’t feel like this did anything for me. I wasn’t impressed with it being and “oil” either. I like to massage my face with my oils and this one has no room for movement. I’m gonna keep trying it out, maybe my mind with be changed but for now it’s a flop for me.
HAYDEN M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Amazing!!! It’s a little hard to put on, but once you have it on, it is so worth it!! Expensive but worth it
Cora C.
Purchased at: Sephora
One of the best oils you can find. Skin absorbe it immediately and in my case (oily pro acne skin) is really soft and pretty effective. Use it pm to see the effect in the morning on your skin.
Britney M.
Albuquerque
Purchased at: Sephora
My skin is so much softer the following morning. I notice that my pores are smallest and my wrinkles are softer. Overall I would buy again.
Casandra B.
Madison, KS
Even though this product starts off a bit oily it does soak right into the skin without feeling sticky or greasy. I don’t think I used it enough to see results as the smell was a bit on the not so nice side.
Ema L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this retinol! The fact that it’s in a hydrating oil helps my skin not dry out. Normally retinol is very drying and you should always mix it with a moisturizer. This is a two in one and I love it.
Lindsay C.
This stuff is amazing! I could tell such a difference after using it for about a week! My skin felt more hydrated, firmer, and I noticed a decrease in my fine lines! I really love this product and would highly recommend it!
Molly N.
Iowa City, IA
Purchased at: Sephora
Absolutely love this oil. I started using this product because my skin seemed dull and tired looking. After a couple weeks I definitely saw a difference in my skins appearance. Also i enjoy the fact that you don’t need that much product so a little bit goes a long ways. So while the price point is a little higher i don’t have to replenish as often as maybe something cheaper that I have to use more of.
Sarah A.
brunswick
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m not a fan of oils. Feels greasy going on. Takes a while to sink in but does leave my skin soft and subtle in the morning
Jamie B.