BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
member-1f93a
Purchased at: Sephora
This is expensive but so worth it. My skin doesn't handle regular retinol very well but glows when i use this one. I can even see a difference in my crow's feet, which i have just begun to develop.
Terra D.
I have just recently started using this and so far so good. It has helped soothe my skin before bed and when I wake up in the morning I feel like my skin has improved. At first the smell put me off but it fades after a few moments and if the product works, I am willing to over look it. You only need a few drops. Using too much can tint your face and/or pillow case.
Sarah H.
The Woodlands , TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Adore Luna sleeping oil! I received as a trial size first and knew I had to buy it! Showed a difference in my skin smoothness and pore size within the first week! The smell is relaxing to me as well, so I look forward to using it in the evenings.
Cara H.
Siloam Springs
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this night oil. Very hydrating for the skin. Personally thought that people with oily skin couldn’t put oils on their face but once I found out you can, I bought this product and have been loving it so far.
Jessica P.
Newcastle, CA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
My face loves oils!! And Sunday’s sleeping oil is so luxurious- I wake up glowing every time I use it!!
Sweets M.
Florida
Purchased at: Sephora
Great for night time. I got mines at SEPHORA. It was a sample size . It helped clear my skin . I tried it for about a week. I’m a little oily so I didn’t use too much. My skin absorb pretty good . I wish is wasn’t as expensive.
Judith M.
Quincy, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a nice face oil. I bought it in a set with good genes. I like it, but wish it wasn't such a blue color. It has a very botanical smell. The smell is fine to me, but it might bother some people.
savannah m.
Denver, CO
It had an unusual smell, came in small tube, only need a little,it only took four drops to cover my face. It's a gentle product, but didn't make my face moist and it looked extremely dry after I rubbed it in. Don't know how I feel about this product yet. @Allurebeautybox
Kamaila S.
Glendale, AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
I did not notice any benefit from using this product. I combined it with Good Genes as instructed but I did not like the smell or see any visible difference in my skin when using it.
Lauren H.
Jacksonville
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the Luna night oil. A little bit of it will go a long way. It is pretty expensive for what you get but I really like it.
Jamie B.