BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Jessica B.
Columbus, OH
This is by far my favorite retinol product out there. I am normally very sensitive to retinol and get red and dry, but this product does not cause any of that with my skin. I use it daily at night after cleansing and then following it up with Sunday Riley Good Genes.
evangelina v.
San Lorenzo
Purchased at: Sephora
THIS IS THE BEST RETINOL I'VE EVER USED. My skin is very picky with retinol and has basically rejected EVERY other retinol/ vit a product I've ever tried, but because this has the retinol suspended in the oil (that is also anti-inflammatory) my skin drinks it up. Doesn't dry out the skin like others do and it also lasts a really long time. If you buy the big bottle it will last you at least a year.
Renata K.
The Woodlands, TX
Beautiful blue night oil with retinol in it. Love its smell and fast absorbing non greasy texture. It doesn't hurt my skin like other retinol products and doesn't provoke any redness or dryness.
Arlana S.
Mansfield, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
Love love love! Fabulous oil! I apply in evening. Makes my skin feel, supple and refreshed. First time buyer, very impressed. A little goes along way. Fresh scent, not oily.
spa A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I've been using this oil for over a month now and I can honestly say it's working!
I have dry skin. This isn't super hydrating by any means but it's healing and really smoothed out the texture. My skin looks like it's got no pores! It's expensive but a little goes a really long way. Since it is retinoid i would suggest getting a trial size first.
Hilary R.
Lakeville
Purchased at: Sephora
Love love love Sunday Riley. This retinoid oil is great for fine lines and large pores. Goes on blue and turns clear with heat once you run in to your face. The retinoids calm your face and actually aid in my sleep!
Brigitte C.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a great product. However I would not recommend using it with BHA or AHA products. When I first bought it I was using it with my drunk elephant TLC serum and that was too much for my skin causing dryness. If you use this product, please use a hydrating serum first and then after applying use a hydrating moisturizer.
Adelyn L.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great night oil to implement into your skincare routine. It makes my skin feel amazing --you definitely see a real difference. I have combination skin and had no issues with it. I wouldn't recommend putting it on during the day as the oil is dark colored and it'll leave your skin with shine (oil). The only thing I dislike about it is the smell; I'm not a huge fan of the smell.
Shelby L.
New York
This was the first Sunday Riley product I used. Sunday Riley has a fantastic reputation and I was soooo excited to try. It did definitely not disappoint
Rojeen S.
Cranston, RI
Purchased at: Sephora
I am hooked on this oil and I’ve got my own mom hooked on this oil I like to use it at night and I wake up with a glowing smooth hydrated beautiful complexion
Jamie B.