BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Leanna M.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve been using this for the past month and have seen a dramatic change in my skin! This leaves my skin smooth and more radiant in the morning!
Leysa S.
Costa Mesa, CA
I hated the smell of this one and the color is really weird (blue) but it actually did a really good job. If you get get over the smell and color then it is a good one to have. I know it is natural but I wish it was scented with something and I would purchase it again.
Camila P.
Holy grail, and I'm not the only one who thinks so! An amazing formula with a great, natural scent that helps me look refreshed. I just finished my first bottle and can tell this keeps the dark spots, acne, sun damage, fine lines, EVERYTHING away.
Betty S.
Lee, FL
Perfect and well worth the price. I use it every night before bed. It doesn't take much, so you really are getting a good value, even though it is on the price-y side. It has helped reduce a scar on my face, helped to correct dark spots and under eye issues. It has helped to correct skin tone un-even areas, and it has helped with fine lines on my forehead.
Michelle P.
Clovis, CA
This is another product that I did not want to like... I got a sample in my allure and tried it and fell in love. My skin was not bad but it made it so much healthier looking, really cleared up some spots I didn't even realize were there and just made my skin feel really good. I hated the smell at first but now I don't notice it and I have purchases a full size and will continue to purchase them.
Courtney W.
Bristow
Beyond love this night oil, makes skin super soft but does give off a smell. I do not mind it but others may. I would highly recommend this product if you have sensitive or dry skin.
Danielle L.
Glendale
The first time that I used this oil I was surprised by the blue color but, after I used it... my skin was amazing the next morning!
Chelsey C.
Arlington, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
Very nice sleeping oil! It was hydrating, but I did not see any improvement with fine lines or anything like that. I have now used almost the entire bottle. Would definitely continue my use to see if I see more long term results.
Ashley M.
I got a sample of this from Sephora the other day and have been noticing a difference in my skin in just 2 days. I apply it in the evening after I wash my face and use a toner. I don't apply moisturizer after I apply it since it is hydrating in itself. I wanted to hate it so much because of the price. But this has really changed my skin and I love it and will probably have to go buy this. I'm somewhat of a skincare product snob and always cautious of what I use on my skin. I break out fairly easily with acne scarring that I've been fighting with for years. This product has really helped to brighten my skin and even out the color. I've you have the extra few dollars to blow, you will love this. So good.
Rachel C.
Tupelo, MS
I really like this stuff because I can actually see and feel the effectiveness on my skin when I wake up however the value is lacking. The bottle makes the product seem like you're getting a lot and that's just an illusion. I'm not sure I'll be buying any more after I run out...
Jamie B.