BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Ning L.
Irvine, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
The smell was intense at first but you quickly get use to it. It’s an amazing product. Even though it’s an oil, it quickly absorbs into your skin. I love to use this product combined sting Sunday Riley Good Genes.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Ok, after using I really do see why this is costly, just felt amazing after using! I received this in a sub box and glad I did!
Sara T.
I received a small size of this in a beauty box a few months ago and I really liked it. This oil is very gentle on my skin. The oil soaks into my skin and leaves it with a healthy hydrated glow. The only thing I am on the fence about is the smell, I know it is from one of the oils in the product, and it's not bad, but very earthy. I could see the earthy smell being a turn off to some people, but other than that, this is a phenomenal skin oil.
Kirsten C.
Love This! It Does Work! But I Will Admit It Does Have A Sent That I Am Not Very Fond Of. 💕
Anisha Y.
Purchased at: Sephora
This was one of the first oils I have used. I haven’t used this oil for a while now as I have started using retinoids on my face. I don’t know if this oil changed my fave in regards to fine lines or wrinkles, but it felt great when I applied it.
Leann S.
Bronx, NY
This stuff, albeit the price, is amazing. My skin does purge when first using it, but it is the best retinol around. I have seen a noticeable difference since I began using it It pairs well with the good genes.
Regan M.
The sleeping oil has a great smell. I was not used to using a face oil so it took a little bit to get used to. It also took a few weeks to notice a difference in my skin. I think the most important part of using this product is making sure that you also have a good morning skin care routine so you make sure to fully take it off so it does not clog your pores.
Kayla C.
Avon park, FL
Ok I am dying over this oil. I’m just a few days my fine lines look better and my skin looks and feels soft and more even toned. I can’t wait to try more skincare from Sunday Riley
Kallie F.
Bon Aqua, TN
Purchased at: Sephora
This stuff is amazing for anti aging. It has retinol in it that does wonders to the skin. Honestly I didn’t like the smell. I think it’s the chamomile. It’s very strong. It comes out blue which is super cool. The color fades once you blend the product into your skin.
Nicole G.
Monongahela, PA
Actually love the product but 3 stars for the smell. Smells like a barn or hay. Not sure. Otherwise leaves my skin Dewey and hydrated.
Jamie B.