BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Nicole G.
Monongahela, PA
Actually love the product but 3 stars for the smell. Smells like a barn or hay. Not sure. Otherwise leaves my skin Dewey and hydrated.
Ary A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I LOVE Sunday Riley, but I didn’t really like how this sat on my face at night. Felt super oily and non absorbent to my skin. I love the UFO oil, it’s probably my favorite. I have combination skin so that may be why it doesn’t sit well for me. Not really sure ??? BUT I would try it before knocking it down! Some people love it some people don’t! Goodluck
Natalie Z.
Milwaukee , WI
I have used this in the winter on my combo / dry skin and it was fine, it actually felt hydrating in the dry climate. Now it is summer and I received a sample in the allure beauty box and it broke me out ( I never break out EVER) It goes to show if you are considering an expensive product sample it first, Sephora has an amazing sample program in store - don’t give away your hard earned money until you try it for yourself-even if you are revisiting it!
Regan M.
The sleeping oil has a great smell. I was not used to using a face oil so it took a little bit to get used to. It also took a few weeks to notice a difference in my skin. I think the most important part of using this product is making sure that you also have a good morning skin care routine so you make sure to fully take it off so it does not clog your pores.
christinem1988 W.
Odessa, FL
Was a nice oil but very mild didn’t do enough for me to justify the price. I prefer medical grade skincare now and see results within days
Kallie F.
Bon Aqua, TN
Purchased at: Sephora
This stuff is amazing for anti aging. It has retinol in it that does wonders to the skin. Honestly I didn’t like the smell. I think it’s the chamomile. It’s very strong. It comes out blue which is super cool. The color fades once you blend the product into your skin.
Susie G.
N Highlands, CA
I've been using this for about a week now. I notice it is leaving my skin looking and feelind smoother. The smell is kind of gross though.
Laura B.
Uxbridge, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
The smell is off putting at first but I got used to it in a couple nights. Layers well underneath other products, but you'll want a quick rinse or toner in the morning to remove any residue to prep for makeup or morning lotions.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Ok, after using I really do see why this is costly, just felt amazing after using! I received this in a sub box and glad I did!
Jaz R.
Novi, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
I found this oil to be okay. I have normal skin and concerns are hyper pigmentation and brightness. This oil did not seem to do either after about 4 weeks and did not absorb into my skin well. Maybe it is meant for drier skin? Not sure.
Jamie B.