BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Kiley B.
New Bedford, MA
God I love this stuff it's so amazing it transforms texture on the skin and does wonders
Lídia K.
sammamish
I just use a little bit during the night and I’m already see the difference in few days
Sydney M.
Manteca, CA
This is so good and gentle. It leaves my skin hydrated the next day! And smells amazing
Maddie S.
Elk River, MN
Purchased at: Sephora
First facial oil I’ve ever used and it didn’t disappoint love the hydration and retinol
Solmary N.
Naples, FL
Go buy this now!!! Thank me later. Heaven in a bottle. Yes expensive. But so worth it.
Melissa g.
Indianapolis, IN
Feels wonderful and sinks right in.. makes my skin glow. This product stays consistent.
Amy G.
Pikeville, KY
I’m usually. Not a fan of
Night oils but this one has worked wonders for my complexion
cindy k.
Iowa City, IA
It was okay. I only used it for a week. Retinol is too strong for my sensitive skin :(
Jazzy v.
San Jose, CA
A staple in my night time routine. I use it every other night to keep any acne at bay!
Carol H.
Cedarburg, WI
Loved this at first but now I don’t seem to like it. Found it was breaking my skin out.
Jamie B.