BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Ok, after using I really do see why this is costly, just felt amazing after using! I received this in a sub box and glad I did!
Anita B.
Purchased at: bluemercury
The best facial oil ever! My face is so soft afterwards. Visibly reduced my redness and pores, fighting fine lines as well over some time (few weeks)
Jade R.
Gainesville, FL
I can't believe how good this smells. I've only been using it for a week but already I've noticed a reduction in redness and dullness that my skin is susceptible to. Only criticism is the price and that it takes a bit to sink in.
Paige P.
Grand Rapids, MI
I tried this product once and would love to try it again. It felt great when I put it on and my skin looked good in the morning, but I do not know what the long term effects would be on skin. If anything like the other oils from Sunday Riley, I bet they would be great!
Kayla C.
Avon park, FL
Ok I am dying over this oil. I’m just a few days my fine lines look better and my skin looks and feels soft and more even toned. I can’t wait to try more skincare from Sunday Riley
VICTORIA S.
New Haven, CT
Purchased at: Sephora
Super hydrating and melts into my skin so nicely! I would definitely use this nightly!
christinem1988 W.
Odessa, FL
Was a nice oil but very mild didn’t do enough for me to justify the price. I prefer medical grade skincare now and see results within days
Jessica B.
Columbus, OH
This is by far my favorite retinol product out there. I am normally very sensitive to retinol and get red and dry, but this product does not cause any of that with my skin. I use it daily at night after cleansing and then following it up with Sunday Riley Good Genes.
Natalie Z.
Milwaukee , WI
I have used this in the winter on my combo / dry skin and it was fine, it actually felt hydrating in the dry climate. Now it is summer and I received a sample in the allure beauty box and it broke me out ( I never break out EVER) It goes to show if you are considering an expensive product sample it first, Sephora has an amazing sample program in store - don’t give away your hard earned money until you try it for yourself-even if you are revisiting it!
evangelina v.
San Lorenzo
Purchased at: Sephora
THIS IS THE BEST RETINOL I'VE EVER USED. My skin is very picky with retinol and has basically rejected EVERY other retinol/ vit a product I've ever tried, but because this has the retinol suspended in the oil (that is also anti-inflammatory) my skin drinks it up. Doesn't dry out the skin like others do and it also lasts a really long time. If you buy the big bottle it will last you at least a year.
Jamie B.