BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Kirsten C.
Love This! It Does Work! But I Will Admit It Does Have A Sent That I Am Not Very Fond Of. 💕
Lupita E.
Somerton , AZ
I wasn’t always concerned with taking the time during my bedtime routine to focus on my skin. After getting this night oil in my allure box it changed everything. I use this on a nightly bases and love it.
Krystal T.
I love this sleeping oil! It has helped with my skin tremendously. I’ve seen dark spots go away within days. It was a little pricey but worth it. The only reason I give it 4 stars is because of the strong smell, it doesn’t go away until hours after. I recommend anyone to try it out!
Rachael F.
Los Angeles, CA
LOVE this product. I used the whole thing which is very rare for me.  I can't say enough good things about it. I know some people don't love the smell, but it really didn't bother me.
Treston H.
Lex
I was using this oil religiously for a hot minute. Definitely helps to brighten skin and does a lot for texture. I was really suspicious of putting oils on my face due to breakouts, but this product changed my mind. It’s super light and absorbs well before I go to bed. After using this product you wake up super hydrated, and you it helps to control oiliness throughout the day.
Tiffany N.
Westminster
This stuff is great, but it does have a weird scent to it at first. But it mAkes my face really soft. I’d apply this after my toner and apply the anti aging serum after this night oil. You’d wake up looking refreshed
Dorothy N.
Santa Clara , CA
I got this in my July Allure Beauty Box and I love it already! It absorbs really well into the skin and has an earthy scent that fades away. It’s really gentle and doesn’t make your skin have a oily film on it. I haven’t been using it long enough to notice major changes yet!
Danielle B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this product! I use in conjunction with the Sunday Riley Good Genes and have never loved my skin more! Can be a little intense, so I don’t recommend for sensitive skin. But otherwise, this oil is a miracle worker!
Melissa M.
Alvin, TX
Absolutely amazing night oil. It’s a little strange that it comes out blue but it quickly absorbs and there’s no color. I was hesitant to try it because I had breakouts with other facial oils but this is the best one out there and I love the packaging!!
Carolyn H.
Garden Grove, ca
Purchased at: Sephora
Sunday riley's luna oil cleared up my red areas around the nose and the dark spots under my eyes in two weeks! However, I will say it was not all rainbows and sunshine because the product burned my skin like crazy when I put it on and while the results were astonishing, I couldn't bear the burning sensation on my skin another moment so I had to return. I will definitely try out another one of their oils though to see if it works and better without that side effect.
Jamie B.