BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Claire P.
Boston
This stuff is amazing . It makes my skin feel calm and moisturized without making it inflamed.
Mallika D.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Noticeable results after one night. Balances skin beautifully. Takes redness and smells lovely.
Nekeisha B.
Brooklyn , NY
I first got this in a gift set from Sephora and when it was finished I bought the bigger bottle
angela U.
Peoria
Purchased at: Sephora
Loved this product. I got it in my Sephora Play Box. I loved it so much I bought the full size.
Kayla C.
Greenfield
Gentle yet effective retinol derivative, helps skin cell turnover while helping with hydration
Leana K.
My skin is so sensitive and this product really has helped me tremendously absolutely love it
Jensyn G.
St Petersburg, FL
Love this sleeping oil, I suggest buying the mini duo w/ Good Genes bc it’s an amazing deal!
May W.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this oil. You will notice results immediately. The smell is amazing. Highly recommend
Chelsey M.
Shoreline , WA
Beautiful and luxurious face oil! I saw a difference in hydration and brightness in one use!
Ilene G.
San Jose, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This oil has a slightly strange scent to it. I did not notice much difference from using this
Jamie B.