BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Kim H.
Bowling Green
this is this best product....very effective, pricey but worth it, ive recommeded to many friends
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
1,138 reviews
Use this at night and you’ll wake up with beautiful skin and I was impressed at how well it works
caroline g.
LOVE THIS OIL!!! wake up and my face is glowing and more plump. so worth the money in my opinion
Ahd A.
Villa Park, IL
This stuff is amazing but super pricey. Wish it was cheaper for how much product you are getting.
Riri M.
Many people rave about this product but I tried this for one month with no results. Over priced.
Maria M.
This great for the skin. I love it. I use it everyday night. I have seen a bettering in my skin.
Monique S.
Edina, MN
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this stuff. I feel like it’s the purest oil you can find in store compared to other brands.
Jessica M.
Portland, ME
This product is amazing and worth every penny! It made my skin looks amazing literally overnight.
Rebecca G.
Beverly, MA
not the biggest fan of this, it feels nice but i almost cannot get past the smell it is so strong
Adriel G.
hamilton
All time favorite I’ve been using for 3 months every night and my skin has never looked this good
Jamie B.