BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Kathy
Didn’t really do much for me other than hydrate my skin I don’t understand the hype
Around this oil
Vivian N.
huntington beach
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is really good! It doesn’t break me out considering it is an oil. It also smells good
Terra M.
Columbus
Didn’t do anything. I don’t get it. Much better oils on the market that don’t have the funky smell.
Leslie W.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
It is a miracle serum! I was surprised by the immediate softness of my face after using. I love it!
Cheyanne J.
Des Moines, WA
Absolutely love this stuff. It is a really strong smell but it works so so well!!! I recommend it.
Mehereen K.
Jersey City, NJ
This is the best facial oil I’ve ever tried. It fades all my scars in my face. I need this always.
Lisa K.
Naples, FL
Lightweight oil that makes my skin look so good in the mornings!! I love using this with my UFO oil
Heather N.
West Palm Beach, FL
Your pores will literally disappear overnight. Holy grail face oil. Over time, I became less oily.
Leandra L.
I love this night oil it works well. I use it by itself and It does it job. The smell is fantastic
Christina R.
El mirage, AZ
This smells horrible and unfortunately did nothing for me so I switched to the drunk elephant line.
Jamie B.