BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Jennifer S.
North branford, CT
Def an investment but this product lasts a long time because you only need a little product for your entire face. This product along with SR Good Genes at night about twice a week jas helped completely transform my skin. Its toghtened pores, reduced redness and uneven skin tone amd after using when I wake up in the morning my skin is absolutely glowing.
Anais Q.
South San Francisco
Such a luxury oil, if you’re not looking to spend a good amount of money on a product I’d say to wait but if you just want to try something new why not? It is a nice oil leaves your skin so moisturized in the morning and smells delicious but like I said it is pretty pricey and there are some other oils you can try without spending a good chunk of money.
Leslie F.
Punxsutawney, PA
I love Sunday Riley Luna sleeping oil I use it ever night. The smell takes some time to get used to but the results are worth the scent. The only thing I don’t like is how expensive it is. I’ll only be buying this again as a special gift to myself.
Alex F.
Madison, WI
I'm just going to say this right up front, you need mildly tough skin to use this product. Trying this product gave me some mild dermatitis on my forehead that took awhile to clear up.

The product itself feels nice going on, the smell is decent, and the stopper in the bottle is high quality that makes it very easy to follow the directions on the box.
elizabeth l.
This a wonderfull product I’ve used it for about 6 months it keeps my skin very hydrated and soft it will keep your skin hydrated for hours it’s great to use overnight the price is steep but very worth it don’t be scared of the bright blue color it absorbs instantly I think it has slightly diminished some fine lines I will definitely keep buying this
Cynthia K.
Citrus Spgs, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
I was really hesitant to spend $100 on an oil, but holy moly - SO worth it! I put it on right before bed and I noticed a difference in my skin when I woke up. And it was only one night!
Irina S.
Las Vegas, NV
Purely heavenly results! Inhale the soothing scent of this nurturing night oil, awake to plump, glowing reborn skin! Sunday Riley is a botanical and chemistry genius! It simply delivers what it promises! Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil
A.H. S.
Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil is 100% worth the hype and price. I wake up with the softest skin, and the anti inflammatory properties help my red skin. A little goes a long way so the bottle will last you. One thing though is it does have an herbal smell but it goes away soon after being applied, for those who have sensitive noses.
Reshma P.
This oil is on the pricier end. I found this as a recommendation from many other influencers I follow. Sometimes, I forget it takes time for products to work and make a difference. A small amount goes a long way. Sometimes getting a sample from Sephora can really help you see if this product for you. I apply this on after toner and before moisturizer.
Jessica G.
Ponchatoula , LA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this night oil so much! It feels great on the skin. It is blue but it doesn’t turn your skin blue which is great! It doesn’t clog my pours and my face looks so nice in the morning! I would definitely buy and recommend this product to anyone!
Jamie B.