BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
althea c.
a good product! I use it three times a week before going to bed and it keeps my skin soft and shiny.
Stefanie B.
San Antonio , TX
I use this as the last step of my night time routine and wake up with baby soft skin in the morning!!
Tatiana R.
Jacksonville, FL
Smells amazing and feels so good it is pricy but def worth the price and a little goes a long way :)
Olivia B.
Charlottesville, VA
Amazing !!! It helped my acne and lightened my acne scars, although it is expensive it is worth it!!
Elizabeth G.
Love this oil to sleep. I use it after cleanse and toner. I use this at night and UFO in the morning.
Yasmeen R.
Elk Grove, CA
This is awesome for many skin types and i would recommend it to anyone who wants to treat their skin!
Ramla S.
I recently started using this about 4 days ago and my skin never felt better and never look so even ❤
Lane C.
I am going on my 3rd bottle of this and seem to keep going back even after using other brands. Love!
Diana B.
Ferndale, WA
Helps my acne so much! Just clears my skin out over night! Wonderful product! Expensive but worth it
Christine M.
Seattle, WA
With prolonged use, this product gives you such glowing skin! Apply a tiny bit to your face at night.
Jamie B.