BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Melissa Lauren M.
New York
Purchased at: Sephora
I splurged on this as a birthday treat & is by far my HG product. It feels so decadent applying it after a long day at work. It has a nice light scent & absorbs quickly so don’t worry about it staining your pillowcase. However, I did get a drop on a white T-shirt & did get a stain. Worth the high price, I always buy anew bottle as soon as it looks like my bottle is running out. I’ve turned most of my friends onto this.
Jordan B.
jupiter
Purchased at: Sephora
Love everything Sunday Riley does. Their oil is amazing. It goes on sought, I enjoy the smell and my skin looks amazing after using their products. I was nervous about an oil at first but it’s done wonders for my skin.
Meredith M.
Blessed product. It really reduces redness the next morning, and the research behind retinol esters is very promising. I really feel prettier after using this and I plan to buy it again after my current bottle runs out, even if I wish to Heaven it wasn’t so darn pricy. As a retinoid, you should always wear a sunscreen during the day if you’re using this at night, and you should only really be using a retinoid at night.
Ayesha Z.
I found that this kept my skin clear and possibly helped my pore size. Not worth the $$, IMO. I would say that if it was cheaper I would probably keep it in my routine? I also didn’t like the blue dye, felt that it made my face look muddy! First product I’m kind of confused about!
•ST🅰️€£¥• B.
Rochester
Beautiful oil, moisturizing and feels really luxurious. The blue color disappeared as soon as you rub it in and it sinks in, didn’t leave a really oily residue just felt soft and hydrated.
Taylor H.
Perrysburg, OH
I received this in my allure beauty box, and I have to say, damn I’m impressed. My skin has felt so extremely soft since I starting using this. I am not a huge fan of the smell (neither is my husband) but I’ll stick it out for the softness. I do wish that it did more to blemishes, but I guess I can’t have it all. Will think about purchasing once I have finished the sample size.
Emily E.
Boston, MA
This is a great retinol for beginners, however I'm not convinced that this product is really deserving of they hype it receives. It won't irritate you skin, but it does smell quite strong, and will stain light colored pillowcases if you're not careful.
Brittany L.
Believe it! Sunday Riley is worth the hype. I first bought this on a whim and am very happy I did so. Because it’s expensive I try to be careful on how much I use. But once you use this you will be glowing inside out!
CRISTINA K.
Glendale, AZ
My favorite Retinol oil in the world! I can’t use dermatologist grade retin-A because it drys me out so bad! I love this because when I’m not using a heavier Retinol I can use this for a bit of added hydration. I use this as my last step at nighttime and my skin feels so smooth and baby soft in the morning. Pores are invisible too which is always a plus 😍
Kimberly D.
Greensboro
I enjoyed the way my skin felt when applied this product but I didn't see any results over time. It did go on very nicely and was easy to apply, the scent was tolerable but I found it expensive for the lack of result.
Jamie B.