BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Lola S.
San Diego
Received a .25 oz sample in an Allure Beauty Box and didn’t try it for several months. I was a little put off by the idea of putting oil on my face. When winter rolled in and my skin was DRY, I grabbed the Luna to give it a try.

At first, the color and scent were a little weird. Unlike most sweet smelling girlie looking creams I’m used to, this smelled like a barn full of hay and looked like green pond scum. I got a little break outs on my forehead and blamed the night oil so only used it every other night. But after a couple of weeks, the break outs stopped (might have been some other cause?). I started really liking how my skin felt in the mornings and started using it nightly.

Now I’m hooked. The sample size lasts forever and I really like the earthy scent. I use it as my final layer of a 5 step routine over essence, serum, cream then oil. It seems to lock all the other ingredients onto my face and reduces the dryness that happens overnight from pillows and heating. I also pile on the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask to keep my lip area hydrated.

Sadly this product is quite expensive. But I’ve found Sunday Riley trial bundles that include trial sizes of it and I do like Sunday Riley products in general even though I can’t afford them. So when my trail sizes run out I will be combing sites for more.
Kellsey K.
I originally purchased the Luna oil in the power couple kit from my local sephora. I was excited to try the good genes, but had never heard of this oil before. I was immediately blown away! Once applied to the skin, it melted like butter. It made my skin so soft and hydrated. The next morning when I went to wash my face again, the scars from my acne spots and a few of my textured patches were showing significant improvement. This oil will definitely remain part of my nighttime routine. I can't say great enough things about it. You definitely need to try this oil. You will not regret it.
Erin S.
Seminole, TX
I really like this serum. Depending on peoples life style sometimes we need easy to use power house products. I consider this one of the easiest and most beneficial serums out there. I used it for many years when I was less of a skin care junky. I saw results early on.

I used about 4 drops every night. After about a month of use I noticed my complexion appeared brighter and my skin was smoother. The formula is very light and absorbs into the skin quickly. It doesn't interfere with other products. I also liked it because it's very gentle and at the time I was not used to any retinol products. I have stopped using this serum because I switched to an actual retin-A product. Although I believe that if or when I decide to go back to using something less aggressive I will definitely purchase this again.
Lexey D.
Fort Wayne
Honestly I feel like I can hear the angels singing over the parted heavens when I use this product,m. First of all, I love the blue Tandy in this product and the pretty blue color it gives the oil. I loveee how it feels on my face, not oily or greasy AT ALL. It just makes my skin so smooth and soft and sinks right in. I use this with good genes and I love the both
Of th together. They're honestly a miracle. I have always had nice skin, but this takes my skin to the next level, and I feel like
It will keep my skin nice and slow down the aging process. I really love Sunday Riley and all her products, this one is a must!
💋Cara S.
Ok ladies & gent's, this stuff is the real deal!!! If you have heard all the amazing benefits of Retin-a, but can not get your hands on a prescription for the stuff - have no fear! This stuff is EVEN better! Yes, I said EVEN BETTER than Retin-a bc when you start using it Retin-a, your skin goes through a real ugly & uncomfortable stage of drying out, peeling and flaking, but Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil has ALL of the amazing benefits of Retin-a - MINUS the ugly, uncomfortable faze! IT'S INGENIOUS! It works exceptionally well in tandem with Sunday Riley Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment . I use both and can NOT live without them! P.S. AND I actually DO have a script for Retin-a, but I STILL choose to go with these products instead! SUNDAY RILEY IS AN ABSOLUTE SKINCARE GENIOUS in the lab, I am not kidding! Look her up & check her out! AND GIVE THESE PRODUCTS A TRY! YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!!!
Sara N.
I got this in my allure beauty box this past month and I'm not a huge fan of it. I definitely prefer my Tarte Maracuja oil if you're in the market for one. This oil promised to even skintone (I have some light rosacea on my cheeks)  and help with dryness but I don't find that it really did any of that. It smells terrible and it reacted weird with some of my other face products, solidifying as I rubbed it in when I used it with certain moisturizers. I don't think that this is worth the price tag and would definitely recommend the Tarte Maracuja Oil (my favorite oil ever) over this, it's okay just not the best for me!
Alyssia J.
Charlevoix, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
This stuff is my HG!!! I use this oil liberally every single night! It's amazing! I cant live without it! It really calms down my redness, and has helped clear up my skin significantly! I cant say enough good things about this oil!
Autumn W.
Akron, OH
I really adore this little gem and so glad I took the chance to try it! I use it every night after moisturizer and it sinks in my skin. Some fine lines have slowly gotten smaller and feel it helped to refine my massive pores. I also use the UFO (another fave) in the morning. It's also helped to balance my combo skin. I didnt experience any purging or breakouts initially or after continued use. It's not harsh and my face loves it. I purchased the smaller bottle and have been using for it a month and still have 3/4 of a bottle. All it takes is 3-4 drops! This will be a staple product in my skincare routine.
Bri
This is the second oil from Sunday Riley that I’ve tried and I’ve yet to be disappointed. I have oily skin and for some reason I have trouble with oils absorbing completely into my skin. They instead tend to just sit on top of my skin but this stuff sinks right in. It’s gradually improved the appearance of my small smile lines and leaves my skin noticeably brighter. This is also one of those “a little goes a long way” products. I haven’t seen much improvement of the gaping holes on my face that I call pores, but other than that I think it’s definitely worth a try.
Sabrina H.
I have been using the Sunday Riley Luna oil for the past two years. I absolutely love this oil. It is my holy grail product and I won’t ever skip this step in my nighttime routine. This oil has really changed my skin. It has cleared my skin up from little bumps, made it look smoother and has plumped fine lines. I let it soak in for 10-15 min then apply a moisturizer over it but you don’t have to. My skin is normal to dry so I like to add the hydration. In the morning my skin looks fresh and smooth. I only use 2-3 drops and the full size lasts me 6-8 months. It is definitely worth every penny. I recommended it to my sister and best friend and they saw a dramatic difference in their skin too and won’t stop using it either. Highly recommend!
Jamie B.