BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Jiovanna R.
Alexandria, VA
I love this oil my skin feels so refreshed in the morning and helps with pores fine lines and acne scars I have !
Katie H.
Olympia
Purchased at: Sephora
Very moisturizing and worked well with my good genes treatment. I like the different odor and blue color is fun.
Bhavana M.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this night oil. I keep buying the samples since I can’t get myself to drop money in the full size!
Jazmine R.
Richmond, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I feel like this oil really helps to recharge my skin and makes it soft and supple when I wake up in the morning
jenny n.
decatur, GA
Used this oil for a while but didn't find that it did anything special that another oil blend wouldn't do.
Katherine E.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Strong but amazing product left my skin plump and moist little expensive but a great buy. Don't need to use a lot
Golbou S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product! It smells amazing and is my favorite sleeping oil. Kinda pricey but worth it in my opinion.
Katie F.
Hopkins, MN
I will say it over and over until I'm blue in the face- this is the best anti aging product in the market. Love!
Paige S.
This is literally a miracle in a bottle! I use this if my skin is really breaking out and over night it's gone!
Stephanie C.
New York
This stuff is so good ! It works magic overnight. When you wake up your skin feels more plump and so very soft.
Jamie B.