BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Ione B.
Kaneohe, HI
I used this product for about a month before I saw any kind of results.. so for me at least, it didn't just happen overnight. This oil doesn't fully absorb into my skin but it's nothing too over the top. I love the way this made my skin look in the morning. Very youthful and full of life. And I do feel as though my wrinkles looked less prominent in my forehead.
Kelsey J.
Santa Clara, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I use this with the Good Genes and the combination is amazing. I use this first on clean skin and let it set for 10 minutes or more. Then I apply the good genes adlnd my face oil. I love this product because it actually works and has improved my skin. It has made my skin brighter and has reduced the noticeability of my pores. I definitely recommend this product.
Erika O.
Crystal Lake, IL
Although I was not shocked at the miraculous results, I cannot give enough positive feedback about Luna Sleeping Night Oil. I am 20 years old, so I am wearing this retinol oil as a preventative aging measure, along with using AHAs and BHAs (on occasion,) yet I still see fantastic, glowing results in the morning. I believe I found my permanent retinol oil!
Trisha E.
This night oil is definitely one of my Best Buy’s. It was definitely more expensive but it was totally worth it. It smells so great and it feels light on your face.
Tatiana H.
I love this product because I wake up with a flawless face. I get that glowy skin and my skin texture has improved significantly. It’s gentle for sensitive skin and doesn’t break you out. I use it every night before bed.
Tina G.
Asbury Park, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
I am a big fan of this beauty line. The Luna is the perfect face oil to use at night to rejuvenate my skin, looks better had a nice glow after use in the AM. Gentle on my skin. The only thing I don’t love about it is the smell, not my favorite but I tolerate it. Expensive but a little goes a long way.
Jessica H.
Wallington, NJ
Holy grail product!!! Amazing. Very very pricey but totally worth it. I recommend buying the small bottles that are available in travel kits at Sephora to try this magic oil for yourself !!
•ST🅰️€£¥• B.
Rochester
Beautiful oil, moisturizing and feels really luxurious. The blue color disappeared as soon as you rub it in and it sinks in, didn’t leave a really oily residue just felt soft and hydrated.
Taylor H.
Perrysburg, OH
I received this in my allure beauty box, and I have to say, damn I’m impressed. My skin has felt so extremely soft since I starting using this. I am not a huge fan of the smell (neither is my husband) but I’ll stick it out for the softness. I do wish that it did more to blemishes, but I guess I can’t have it all. Will think about purchasing once I have finished the sample size.
Ayesha Z.
I found that this kept my skin clear and possibly helped my pore size. Not worth the $$, IMO. I would say that if it was cheaper I would probably keep it in my routine? I also didn’t like the blue dye, felt that it made my face look muddy! First product I’m kind of confused about!
Jamie B.