BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Lifewithpuja a.
Chicago
I’ve only been using this oil for a couple weeks, but I can already tell a huge difference it’s making in my skin.
Jodi B.
I am loving this oil! I use it at night after Martian. I have noticed my face feels smoother and has less texture.
Trisha F.
Charlottesville , VA
Great for travel. This lasts me about a week with generous use. I have dry skin and highly recommend this product.
Kim B.
Amazing! Blue oil that I put on before bed. I skin feels young and soft. Its smell isn't my favorite but it works!
Mikaila M.
Seattle, WA
Super hydrating and smells great! I love using this before a big day because I wake up to perfectly hydrated skin!
mayra S.
this stuff is awesome. I can see the difference in my face such as acne and redness. only down fall it's too pricey
Nikki E.
Miramar, FL
Works nicely but my skin is way too sensitive for it unfortunately. It is effective but I won’t be buying it again.
Nikki F.
Roswell, GA
It works! Especially for AA skin. My lines disappear and my skin glows! Wish I could afford the full size of this.
Megan P.
Hardinsburg, KY
Smells like dirt but it did make my skin look nice when I woke up. It’s very expensive and I really hated the smell
Courtney R.
AMAZING!!!!! my skin was so plump and moisturized after waking up. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! it’s pricey but so worth it
Jamie B.