BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Sarah A.
Clinton, SC
I would give this product 6 stars if I could! It's a retinol, which can usually be drying, but this one is actually moisturizing. The oil is blue and disappears when you massage it in. You'll see results immediately the next day (an awesome glow) and after 2 weeks, I saw my pores looked smaller, my ski was radiant and looked so healthy! This is a new staple in my cabinet!
Raven B.
Muskogee
I have noticed this helping more than anything I've tried in the past and I've tried a lot! My only complaint is that I dont feel like I absorb as much as I should. I use very little each night and my face stays pretty oily
Danielle l.
Perkasie, PA
The smell of this is god awful. The results are so so. I do think this works wonders around my pms time! Combined with good genes it is just to harsh on my sensitive skin so i just use it sparingly.
Julie E.
Columbia, SC
This works SO WELL but yes it smells SO BAD. The blue color and the smell both dissipate within 15 minutes so as long as you can last through that you'll enjoy a product that made my partner ask me where my forehead wrinkles went 😂 it's an OG favorite for me
Jennie G.
Swansea, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
Love love this product. I have very dry skin and use this every night before bed. I see a big difference of my dryness, texture and even my fine wrinkles. I would highly recommend this product, even for normal to combination skin
Jenica C.
Auburn
This is a very natural feeling product. It’s something I need to warm up to as it has a very herbal smell to it which is new to me. It is a good value for a night oil. I would recommend it to those who like these oils but as for me I’m not in this market yet.
Danielle S.
Canonsburg, PA
I really really tried to make this product works for me. At the end of the day everyone skin is different and this just didn’t work. I do like the feeling I think it sinks into the skin nicely for an oil but I noticed my redness got worse and I swear I think it was waiting to breakouts. I know some people swear by this product and I believe that it works for them just not for me
Stephanie C.
Bronx, NY
I love the product. It seems to be doing wonders with my under eye. I dont like the smell it has. Its hard to put a name to it, but it just smells weird. I also dont like the high price tag.
Snyder-Roberson T.
Columbus, OH
I recently received this in one of my monthly subscriptions. I like the oil and it seems to be working well on my face. It doesn't clog the pores, so no break outs. The smell is a bit off putting to me, but it fades pretty fast so that is a plus. Watch how you use the dropper as a little goes a long way. I have two small deluxe samples of this. IF it continues to work well I will buy a full size of this in the future.
Erika O.
Crystal Lake, IL
Although I was not shocked at the miraculous results, I cannot give enough positive feedback about Luna Sleeping Night Oil. I am 20 years old, so I am wearing this retinol oil as a preventative aging measure, along with using AHAs and BHAs (on occasion,) yet I still see fantastic, glowing results in the morning. I believe I found my permanent retinol oil!
Jamie B.