BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Ashleydawn W.
I'm obsessed with this stuff! It's soooo good y'all! It works awesome. I love the ease of wearing it when you're sleeping.
Karli S.
Warren, MI
Absolutely love this product. I felt my skin was transformed. My skin looked healthier and more radiant and felt smoother.
Sheri T.
Allentown, PA
I really love this oil...I use it with drunk elephant products and it really does go into the face nice and its not greasy
Abiha J.
Barrington , IL
Amazing amazing amazing. I love this product. It’s a little pricey but the bottle lasts really long. Totally worth the hype
Ericka B.
This serum is essential. a miracle worker that evens out skin tone and balances the moisture. keeps your skin clear too!
Sirena S.
Sonora, KY
I like this oil but it’s expensive. It does leave the skin feeling hydrated and soft by morning since I use it at night.
Ashley M.
Swansea, MA
I got a sample of this at Sephora so I can't really say much about it. It did feel good on my skin. And it absorbed fast.
Melissa J.
New Rochelle, NY
I have dry skin so most oils really take to my face. This was a great sleeping oil my face looked radiant in the morning
Bonnie C.
Omaha, NE
Didn't really work out for my skin but I did love that it didn't feel too greasy on my skin like some other oils tend to
Rafaela B.
Nunca usei mais ja tive ótimos comentarios então eu endico porque gostei do resultado em uma amiga agora ja quero o meu !
Jamie B.