BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Christine M.
Seattle, WA
This product makes my skin glow! Rub a drop or two into your skin at night. Prolonged use makes your skin so radiant and clear!
Lauren P.
Denver, CO
I use this at night and can see noticeable results after just a couple of uses. It lasts a while and I actually love the smell!
Jessica S.
Good for so pricey that you might try to find something else in the market, is good but not extraordinary to pay the high price
Elisabeth C.
pittsfield
Very unique and fun skin care product! I wake up with smooth skin, it’s softer and brighter than use with other overnight oils
Lindsey M.
Mokena, IL
This oil feels so good to put on right before bed. It’s soothing and makes your face feel so soft and gets rid of any dry skin
Ashley G.
Santa Clarita
This oil feels awesome on the skin. It’s really nice at night right before my moisturizer! Had helped a lot with my acne scars.
member-5beb427a0
It moisturized my face, but I didn't notice a huge improvement in my skin. I have had better results from other face oils.
Sally L.
This stuff works pretty well! After using it every night for about two weeks I noticed my skin was brighter and more even toned
Dawn S.
South Lebanon
Love this sleeping oil. It smells great and skin looks amazing in the morning. A great product to add to your nightly routine.
Elisha R.
Indianapolis
Totally changes the way your skin responds to life! It resurfaces and rejuvenates. Visible striking difference in the mornings!
Jamie B.