BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
member-3c6bb
Purchased at: ULTA
I am still experimenting with this oil, since I got about a month ago. I like it when applying, but I don’t enjoy the blue color... My face looks nice the next morning, but my most oily parts of my face (my chin) feel oily if applied on a very hot night. It works better for me if I mix it with my anti-aging cream. Let’s see how it continues working during the cold weather!
Jourdan P.
Addison, TX
I have been using this oil for about a year now and while it’s a great face oil, I haven’t found anything extraordinary about it in comparison to less expensive face oils. While it balanced my skin there were not any dramatic changes considering the price point. I will say it does last a long time as you only need 1-2 drops but I do believe there are better options available!
Caitlin B.
Marstons Mls, MA
I have been using this product for about a week and a half now and in that time I feel like this has helped smooth my skin and keep away any bad acne. I don’t like how the product smells, but that isn’t a deal breaker for me. You only need 2-3 drops at a time so this product will last quite a while. I think because of how long it lasts that the higher price is worth it to me.
Stephanie W.
Ishpeming, MI
This is a pretty dry oil. It sinks into the skin quickly and I think it is nourishing. I can't say that I have seen a huge improvement in my skin but would say that it is comparable to the Keihls midnight recovery oil. It's blue which is super weird but think it's ok.
Amara (.
Brooklyn, NY
Just purchased this oil a month ago and all I have to say is I’m in love I do alternate between this and other beauty oil’s but honestly I have seen great improvement in my skin doesn’t smell like anything doesn’t stain my skin hydrate my skin the next morning I feel like I have a glow to my skin and I am noticing that my skin is starting to look a lot more supple and youthful
Rachel L.
Great product for overnight hydration. I wasn't a huge fan of the blue color and how that transferred a little to my face. It does not stain, but I do not use it regularly because of that reason.
Victoria R.
Virginia Beach
Purchased at: Sephora
Mixed feelings about this. Firstly it doesn’t not contain retinol but an ester form of retinoid. The blue dye can be annoying can transfer to pillow cases. Does the product work? Yes, can see cell turnover, some dry flaky skin.
Tracy G.
This is my can't live without nighttime oil. I already was asked about this one, but it's really amazing. Makes my skin so soft, and when you use with the Good Genes, it's a winning combination.
Isabella C.
White Rock
Purchased at: Sephora
Holy grail. I feel 5 years younger using this after 3 days. Corrects redness, acne, scars, anti aging. A little goes a long way. Worth the price. Lasts 2 months at least. Don’t need to use everyday just 3 times a week is great.
Dawn W.
Olympia, WA
Using the Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping oil with the Sunday Riley Good Genes for an overnight treatment had me waking up to soft and refreshed skin. I will not repurchase due to cost and feel using a lactic acid and more affordable oil will give the same results. null
Jamie B.