BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Austi E.
I got a sample of this product from Sephora. I used it for about a week. I does everything that it promises. I can't wait to purchase.
Heatherr N.
Galveston, TX
Im a huge fan of skin care products & this particular product is one of my favorites. Leaves my skin feeling brand new when i wake up.
Gabrielle R.
I like to use this oil when I want to wake up with glowing skin. This is an overnight facial in a bottle. Expensive but a luxury item.
Ashley S.
I love this because it is a gentle retinol. I get the same effect as a 1% retinol formula without all the irritation and peeling skin.
Allison K.
This was okay I just didn't like how it made my face feel. I have combination skin so it made my skin breakout where I'm usually oily.
Sara B.
Sheridan, IN
Definitely an oil to use at night. Let it sink in and your skin will look amazing in the morning. Best product even in the price range.
Ashley T.
islip
Purchased at: Sephora
Strong smell. But keeps my skin hydrated throughout the night. If you can deal with the smell then I say this is a great product to get
Holly N.
This oil smells amazing and makes my face glow, however i feel like my skin can’t gauge well if it helps with fine lines and wrinkles.
Genevieve D.
Olympia, WA
Ugh I hate that I love this stuff because it's so expensive but it's soooooo good. You can literally see a difference the next morning.
Angela V.
Spring Lake, MI
This will make your skin blue. Mine also purged so don't do before a big event. Not a great smell but my skin did feel soft and smooth.
Jamie B.