BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Bere P.
Coachella, CA
Got this in a set with the good genes serum. The combination left my skin beautiful... it is pricey but worth every penny in my opinion.
Annie T.
GREAT OIL. I love this product and keep going back to it. It is pricey but a good value. Works overnight and makes my skin look amazing.
Johnetta S.
I used this oil and I actually liked it. It was a strong scent but I felt that it did work overnight and my skin felt nice the next day!
Angie M.
Riverside, CA
Omg. If I can give this stuff a 10 stars rating I would. This is my best friend ! My skin loves this stuff! I wish it wasnt so expensive
Tia M.
Chesapeake, VA
A lot of people like this but I really didn't see much of a difference in my skin while I was using it. Maybe I didn't use it long enough
Andrea A.
Love this I can use this anytime I feel my skin is about to break out. I apply it before my makeup or after cleansing my skin before bed.
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
This is a very light sleeping oil. It does have a bit of a smell to it but that didn't bother me. My skin felt very soft when I woke up.
Lauren R.
Cumming , GA
You WILL see results! It has a smell that may bother some, but the results are worth it. This will treat any skincare issue you may have!
jessica s.
Wyandotte
Another amazing product with instant gratification. I am so happy I decided to purchase the oil as well as the good genes. Perfect combo!
Mia S.
Orlando, FL
This serum is the best night serum when it comes to results. The smell is strong but the results are amazing. You see results in a week.
Jamie B.