BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Vanessa G.
Phoenix
I got this in a sample size from sephora. I usually like oils, big fan of them, but I didn't really like this one, a bit tooooo oily, the texture of substance was slippery and did not absorb into the skin well, in the morning it was still sitting in too of my skin even with having rubbed and patted it into my skin the night before. Idk, I wasn't too impressed with it, it did smell good though 😊
Kristen L.
N Chesterfld, VA
I use this as a night oil now only! I began using it at night as well in the am after cleansing and using the Sunday Riley Good Genes. I liked how moisturized I was at first (morning use) but mid day I always felt it made my face extremely oily instead of combatting my dry skin. I know that no ones skin is the same so it may work for others but for me it just wasnt my favorite!
DeLisa W.
Dundalk, MD
I love this oil! It is So expensive, however, but a little goes a long way. I tend to use about 4 drops each time. I put a drop on a wrinkle on my forehead, my laugh lines and some under my eyes. You can smell the chamomile in it as it has an herbal smell. If you don't like essential oil smells, you may not like this. It is blue, but fades as it absorbs into your skin. It has some retinoid in it that helps with aging and I think acne.
Gee S.
Long Island
It took me a little while to warm up to this, but I've decided I like it. This is a really nice, non irritated retinol option. Not sure of the exact concentration, but I'm guessing it's not very high given the total lack of irritation. I use this when I'm taking a night off from my big girl retinol serum. The only thing I HATE is the blue. Why? Otherwise it's very nice, but pricey.
member-3c6bb
Purchased at: ULTA
I am still experimenting with this oil, since I got about a month ago. I like it when applying, but I don’t enjoy the blue color... My face looks nice the next morning, but my most oily parts of my face (my chin) feel oily if applied on a very hot night. It works better for me if I mix it with my anti-aging cream. Let’s see how it continues working during the cold weather!
Carey K.
Austin, TX
I know I was a little late to the party on this one, but WOW. I am in love with Luna Sleeping Oil. I received a sample at Sephora and was skeptical since I’ve not used retinol in the past. It caused absolutely no irritation with nightly use and I could see a real difference in my skin texture. If you can only afford one investment product in your routine, this is a great option.
Mackenzie C.
Rayland, OH
I really love oils and I especially love this one. I pair it with the good genes and tidal moisturizer. I use both at night before I moisturize. It is more on the pricey side but her products work and you will be super satisfied.
Heather S.
New Braunfels, TX
I’m on my third bottle of this game-changing oil!!!  I don’t know what magic is inside this bottle, but it makes my skin translucent, glowing and beautiful. My skin is pretty oily in my T-zone, so initially I had A LOT of apprehension to use this, but it quickly became a staple in my beauty routine. When I don’t use it, I can actually tell a difference. I really am curious about the other Sunday Riley oils and hope to try those soon!
Jennifer K.
Los Angeles, CA
When I turn to face oil to clear up acne-related redness, this is the only oil I’ll put on my face. And it works like a charm. Other face oils tend to cause minor breakouts where I don’t otherwise get them, but the Luna oil will never add a single pimple to my skin. Instead, I find my pores a bit less visible, and post pimple redness fades drastically within a week of using it.
Lecia S.
Minneapolis, MN
I wanted to love this so badly, but I think a combination of the essential oils and colouring did me in. I love my The Ordinary Retinoids and I thought this could be an ever better alternative! I loved the way my skin looked the first night (almost bought a bottle on the spot) but halfway through my sample, I realised it was breaking me out and turning my forehead and cheeks red.
Jamie B.