BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Laura M.
Chino, CA
One of the best serums I have ever used. I have noticed a huge change in my skin in the 3 months I have been using it. I highly recommend.
Alexis R.
Fairgrove, MI
When I use this in with the Sunday Riley good genes it really helps my skin, the next morning my face looks so much clearer and hydrated.
Samantha t.
Kansas City
Takes a bit to really absorb all the way but it felt great on my skin. Wasn't harsh at all! Great addition to my nighttime routine.
member-ac77b
This oil seeps right into the skin and doesn't leave you feeling greasy. It is very gentle on your face. You wake up with baby soft skin.
Katie A.
White Bear Lake
Love love love this. My skin feels incredible! It’s like a magic potion that you leave on over night and wake up with dewy, glowing skin
Ecila A.
S San Fran, CA
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING! Everyone should have retinol in their skincare routine. Very reasonable price, this bottle will last you forever!
Anne A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Its smooth out my skin. It has a fresh scent nothing stting and over powerful. After using it for 2 weeks i saw some fine lines reducing.
Carly S.
Smells awful. To be honest, I wanted to love this product, but I really couldn't stick to using it regularly enough, because of the smell
Odette B.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my first Retinol face oil, I really love it!!! It’s very smooth and no greasy, the next day your skin looks very very beautiful!
Ainne M.
San Diego, CA
Love this oil, hate that I’m pregnant and can’t use it. This has been such a great product, however the cost is high, hence the 4 stars.
Jamie B.