BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Nancy R.
Independence, MO
I love the way that the soil soaks into your skin you could really feel a difference and makes my skin feel so soft and hydrated plumper
Alli
Evansville, IN
Purchased at: Sephora
Great products bought as a sample set and would consider buying the full size. Like how it goes on blue and it does not feel super oily.
Ainne M.
San Diego, CA
Love this oil, hate that I’m pregnant and can’t use it. This has been such a great product, however the cost is high, hence the 4 stars.
Anne A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Its smooth out my skin. It has a fresh scent nothing stting and over powerful. After using it for 2 weeks i saw some fine lines reducing.
Mimi N.
This is a Retinol Oil I like to use, if I have at least 15 min before bed, as it does take some time to get absorbed into the skin. Otherwise I’ve noticed it stains the bedsheets, although the stains are faint and do come out with washing. The recommendation is 2-3 drops on cleansed skin, but I find that I need more than that (more like 4 drops). I first gently press the serum into the skin before massaging it in. In the morning, my skin feels radiant, moisturized and plump. I typically stock up during the Sephora VIB Sale and always have this in my skincare stash. I have also reviewed and posted photos of this product on my blog at CatsDailyLiving.com
Joy-Ann R.
Newark, NJ
I noticed some clarity and smoothness of my skin within the first month of use. Didn't repurchase because my skin got use to the formula.
member-ac77b
This oil seeps right into the skin and doesn't leave you feeling greasy. It is very gentle on your face. You wake up with baby soft skin.
Ashley C.
highland
It is very hydrating. My skin always feels so smooth in the morning. The only thing I'm not particularly fond of is that it is dyed blue.
Ecila A.
S San Fran, CA
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING! Everyone should have retinol in their skincare routine. Very reasonable price, this bottle will last you forever!
Mollie S.
Purchased at: Sephora
my holy grail. i use this almost every night and it dramatically changes the evenness of my skin tone as gets me glowing in the morning!
Jamie B.