BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Erin C.
Oak Ridge, NJ
Very pricey, but the results are worth it. I've only used a sample I got from Sephora but I treasured it while it lasted. Made my skin glow!
Jenny H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the idea of this product and it feels very luxurious going on, however it didn’t see enough results in order to justify the price tag.
Sara M.
Monterey
It’s fine. WAAAAAY too expensive and I’m not sure if it is doing anything crazy. I like the packaging. Would not repurchase due to the price.
𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖆 ♎.
Hawthorne, NY
Purchased at: bluemercury
This is my all time favorite product. I was recommended this by a friend and haven’t stopped using it since! I would definitely buy it again.
Brittney D.
East Islip, NY
Love this stuff. The smell bothered me stop first (smells like licorice), but it grew on me. I’ve definitely seen an improvement in my skin.
Roxanne G.
Laredo, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Great night time oil when you’re ready for bed! I take off all my make up and prep my skin for the night then use my oil and boom smooth skin
Carissa C.
Las Vegas, NV
I can rave about this oil for ever. I had dark spots on my cheeks which have now disappeared since using this oil. This is my holy grail oil.
ashley b.
Augusta, GA
This was ok.. I didn’t see any results from it and it’s got a weird smell.. nothing I couldn’t tolerate but I don’t think I would repurchase
Sofia S.
Norfolk, VA
4th bottle I am obsessed with this stuff it makes my skin so gooey and bouncy the smell isn’t great but you learn to love it highly reccomend
Krista C.
Brighton, MA
I received this oil as a sample in a subscription box and I just love it. It feels nice on my skin and I wake up looking refreshed. Love it.
Jamie B.