BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Kasey M.
Saint Albans, VT
If you are look for immediate results I would buy this oil. It treats a list of things all at once. Truly is a miracle oil, put this on, go to bed and wake to see a noticeable difference in your skin!
Ashley W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this.  It sinks in quickly, I love that the blue color fades once you've massaged it in properly.  A few drops goes a long way.  It's also the first oil I have used that doesn't have a weird smell and doesn't make me break out.  Definitely recommend.
Jennifer B.
I took a sample I had with me on vacation and I really liked this oil. The scent is very off-putting to me but luckily it doesn't linger once it's applied. I felt like my skin was very hydrated and nourished the next morning. Unfortunately, halfway through the trip, the dropper portion stopped working and it leaked out so I lost a good bit of product. Based on the time I had used it, I would definitely repurchase this.
Rhonda D.
Melbourne, FL
I was really excited to try this based on Sephora reviews. It’s very expensive so I was expecting miracles. Packaging wise its standard. It comes out blue on your face and I thought that was unique so you could tell when you had it fully rubbed into skin because color will then disappear. I unfortunately couldn’t get past the smell. It reminded me of herbal dirt. I did use it up due to what I spent on it but really didn’t see any real significant changes.
Kelli E.
Shorewood , IL
I bought the sample size of the Luna Sleeping Night Oil and I am SO GLAD that I've introduced this into my routine. I use it every night (although I have seen some people say that is not necessary) and have noticed a HUGE difference in my skin. I use Luna at night and the CEO Rapid Flash Brightening Serum in the day and my skin is better than it has ever been. I feel much more confident with my complexion and my fine lines have definitely diminished.
Morgan C.
This product is definitely a splurge, but worth the money. I put this on at night and woke up with the most dewey skin. If you’re looking for a hydrating night oil that’s going to help reduce your fine lines, this is the one for you.
Carrie M.
New prague, MN
My skin care stash is never lacking Sunday Riley Luna Oil. It’s well worth the hefty price, my skin looks amazing. My sun spots and fine lines are much less noticeable since starting to use the oil every night. Only gave it 4 stars because the smell is a little too “earthy”
Rajaâ E.
Chelsea, MA
I really wanted to like this product, because I keep thinking that if it's pricey it just has to work. Well, not the case for this product. Maybe it's catered to older skin? I'm in my 30s and I honestly did not see a different, but I also did not put it on religiously every night. it was also a bit tad oily and with a very herbal smell. I unfortunately, ended up returning it to Sephora.
Carrie M.
New prague, MN
Kristen L.
N Chesterfld, VA
I use this as a night oil now only! I began using it at night as well in the am after cleansing and using the Sunday Riley Good Genes. I liked how moisturized I was at first (morning use) but mid day I always felt it made my face extremely oily instead of combatting my dry skin. I know that no ones skin is the same so it may work for others but for me it just wasnt my favorite!
Jamie B.