BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Kayla F.
Marshville, NC
This is a great night oil. It helps my skin stay supple and soft and it is perfect for the nighttime to allow your skin to soak in the oil.
Courtney S.
Bemidji, MN
I liked this a lot, but it smelled funny and had a weird texture that made my skin feel weird. Too expensive for the result in my opinion.
Christina L.
Baton Rouge , LA
This serum is amazing!! At first I was unsure of the price but once I had finally tried it I was hooked. I cannot go to bed without it now.
Lauren M.
MIAMI
This is really nice! I like the smell of it too. It’s a great night oil, super moisturizing, feels amazing and I wake up with glowing skin.
Jeanna D.
The oil absorbs fast and makes my face feel soft and moisturized without feeling sticky or oily. I wake up the next morning feeling smooth.
Valerie P.
Tavernier
Works very well to keep the skin nice and smooth. Stays on the skin surprisingly well overnight without leaving too much of a greasy feel.
Brooklyn D.
Federal Way, WA
It has a high price tag but I’m willing to spend on stuff that I love. And this is one of those things. I wake up and my face feels great.
Ashley_Victoria🧜🏻‍♀️✨ V.
Salinas
I actually tried a sample from my allure beauty box and I loved it.. so I had to buy the full size. It’s a bit pricey but I had to get it!
jehad s.
One of the best facial oils I've ever used. It leaves my face feeling soft and plump the next morning. It does though have a strong scent.
Jacqueline G.
Las Vegas, NV
I received a sample of this and really enjoyed it. It's a nighttime therapy session for my skin. My complexion def looks and feels amazing
Jamie B.