BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Kate M.
Signal Mtn, TN
Must have. I have seen more results in 2 weeks than with my previous Retinol in 6 months. Definitely an investment but it last a long time.
Celine T.
I got this as a sample and the few days that I tried it out, it was amazing. The only reason why I put 4 stars because it is SO expensive.
Sabrina R.
Rome, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
Absolutely love Sunday Riley night oil!!!! It’s amazing and very nourishing to the skin. This is a little more expensive but well worth it.
Jennifer  D.
Cumberland, RI
This along with good genes has given me the best skin I've had in my life! It has made it so soft and radiant and evened out my skin tone.
Sage C.
Philadelphia
I liked this but to be honest I didnt see a HUGE impact on my skin for the price. Maybe it is something I should give another chance?
Christina L.
Baton Rouge , LA
This serum is amazing!! At first I was unsure of the price but once I had finally tried it I was hooked. I cannot go to bed without it now.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
I love this night oil. The smell is very herbal and it really sinks into the skin well. It really helps to nourish my skin while sleeping.
Brooklyn D.
Federal Way, WA
It has a high price tag but I’m willing to spend on stuff that I love. And this is one of those things. I wake up and my face feels great.
Mandy A.
New Orleans, LA
This stuff must be made by Goddesses. Smells strange but my goodness has it made a huge difference in the clarity and plumpness of my skin!
jehad s.
One of the best facial oils I've ever used. It leaves my face feeling soft and plump the next morning. It does though have a strong scent.
Jamie B.