BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Dayna K.
Fletcher , NC
Wow! This product is like magic in a bottle! I have been using it with Good Genes and my acne scars are already fading after only 2 weeks of use!
Kristen M.
Brick, NJ
This has made a huge difference in my skin. Very gentle and love that a little bit goes a long way. Kind of pricy so i do not use it every night.
Charlie L.
White Bear Lake, MN
I love this product a lot!! I have been using this a hole and it has really helped clear my acne a lot and has helped with my conplection.
Julia A.
Moline, IL
I wanted to love this product, I got a sample a bit over a year ago, and loved the trial, when I bought the full size though it clogged my pores.
Jennifer A.
Gambrills , MD
Loved how this has oil texture but not break me out type of oil. With a retinol hydration is needed and this is the happy medium between the two.
Lilibeth u.
Chicago
This product is on a pricier side at Sephora but worth every penny. It's so soothing and relaxing at night it leaves your skin looking so fresh.
Olivia H.
Maple valley, WA
This is a must product for me. I use this every night and I can definetly see the difference. This product is most definitely worth the splurge.
Lara  M.
Lakeland, FL
Makes your skin so soft! I left this at home when I went on vacation and over that week period I realized how radiant this made my skin look too.
Erica N.
Pecos, TX
I love the moisture but it did nothing else for my skin if I don't gave very dry skin I would of stoped using it but if u have dry skin it's nice
Amrita S.
Hillsborough
This and the good genes are a match made in heaven! Helps lighten my acne scars and prevents new acne from forming. Will definitely repurchase!!
Jamie B.