BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Breanna R.
Ventura , CA
I love this oil! Works well even on my oily skin. It doesn't make it too oily and my skin looks refreshed, less red and my pores appear smaller.
Rachel M.
Salem, NH
Not sure if I'm using it enough or not, but it didn't seem to do much for me. Definitely get a sample of this before you go for the full bottle.
Elle E.
Prosper
Great stuff - soaks in nicely and layers well over my face - Good Genes! Love my Sunday Riley products as I always notice results in the morning.
Olivia H.
Maple valley, WA
This is a must product for me. I use this every night and I can definetly see the difference. This product is most definitely worth the splurge.
Sementha L.
Coral Springs, FL
Best facial oil ever!!! After toner and moisturizer, I gently pat the oil in my face and neck. In the morning my face looks brighter and radiant.
Erica N.
Pecos, TX
I love the moisture but it did nothing else for my skin if I don't gave very dry skin I would of stoped using it but if u have dry skin it's nice
Michelle G.
Whitestone, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I enjoyed this sleeping oil. My face always felt super hydrated. It was also warm when applied, a bit pricey but it’s your skin so it’s worth it!
Angela C.
United States of America
This oil is so relaxing and gives amazing results. I wake up with beautiful clear skin and brighter skin. I use this every night! I am obsessed!
Christina M.
Spring Valley, CA
I love all the Sunday Riley night oils! I have the recommend this one though because I feel like it really balances out the oiliness and my skin.
Ali C.
This oil is beautiful to go under a moisturizer at night time just to give your skin a boost and wake up with glowy, even toned, tightened skin!
Jamie B.