BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Alyson W.
Jackson, MS
Not a fan of this product - used it for a few weeks. Did not notice a difference in my skin. I recommend Kiehls night serum over this one Any. Day.
Baowii V.
Minneapolis
I love this oil. I use before I use good gene. I like that it’s anti-aging. The smells is alright. I’m thinking about getting the full size bottle.
Debbie M.
Doylestown
LOVE this sleeping oil. It’s a beautiful shade of blue! I love the smell and my skin was beautiful in the morning. I highly recommend this product.
Tonya B.
Elk Grove, CA
Actual miracle product for me. Keeps my dry skin so hydrated and plump. I enjoy the scent, though others have not. I can never go without it again
Chelsea S.
Louisville, KY
I love this product!! I feel like it made my skin look so great the next morning. I wish I could repurchase but the price point is a bit expensive.
Nicole M.
Toledo, OR
I love this night oil treatment it's a must have... it help reduce inflammation and reduce any fine lines or wrinkles I need to get a bigger bottle
Emily B.
Winston Salem, NC
My holy grail. My skin looks so clear and even. My pores have shrunk so much since and my oily tzone is under cool with this. I even like the smell
Mayerlin L.
Orlando, FL
Los resultados no fueron muy significativos pero aporto a mi piel mayor hidtatacion brillo pero no controlo se manera adecuada la grasa en mi piel
Windii V.
Redding, CA
My favorite night oil. I didn't see results the first week but I kept on using for a month. I did see some improvement. I been using it ever since.
Jo C.
I’m in love with Luna. I tried to stop using it because it’s so pricey to maintain but I keep going back. My face just feels different without it.
Jamie B.