BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Paula H.
East Orange, NJ
The pricey is hefty with this one, but you truly get what you pay for. This stuff is incredible! You will definitely see a difference after 1-2 uses.
Mariana M.
This oil has retinol which is awesome for fine lines and acne. Clams breakouts and scaring. Helps with spots and evens out skin. Stay out of the sun.
Whitney M.
Murfreesboro, TN
I've been using this product for the last 2 years and it is my favorite nighttime serum! A little goes a long way! My skin is glowing when I wake up!
Monica G.
Coquitlam, BC
A very nice, if steeply-priced facial oil. The dark blue colour can be weird at first, but generally this is a nice oil for my very dry, mature skin.
Meagan S.
This works wonders really fast!! The smell is just really unappealing and it's super pricey. Yet the bottle will last forever if I bought full-size.
Jazzmine N.
Very nice introduction retinol for oily skin. It does need to be rubbed in well as to not sit on the surface but I always wake up with glowing skin.
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
i got a sample of this that lasted a few weeks and i didnt see any noticeable difference, maybe i needed to use more of it but for me it was a fail..
Tessa H.
Milpitas, CA
I love pairing this with the Sunday Riley good genes. The combination of the two has made my skin look flawless. I will forever repurchase this oil.
Angela L.
Hoboken, NJ
Luna is really moisturizing and a nice product to use at night, the retinoid didn't irritate my skin but I also haven't seen dramatic effects from it
Shastin M.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the smell of this product. Not really sure if it made much of a difference. I would wake up with an extremely greasy face which I do not like.
Jamie B.