BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Miranda N.
San Antonio
I would totally recommend this product to everyone. The smell is something you wouldn’t expect, but I totally think it’s worth it. I wake up and my skin is so even in color. It feels so plump and smooth. I like to use it two to three times a week
Theresa L.
saint paul
This oil was a dud for me. It broke me out. And not only that but it was really expensive and I noticed no real benefits from using it. I am so glad I purchased the trail size. I was really hoping for the best
DeMarie J.
Ivyland, PA
I use this oil pretty much every night (except when I'm being lazy). #1 the scent is amazing! So relaxing to apply at night after cleaning my face. This oil not only gives my skin the perfect amount of moisture, it also minimizes pores and treats hyperpigmentation. This is one of my holy grail products! I love Sunday Riley!
Natalie A.
This oil has been my saving grace. I use it 3 nights a week and it has really helped calm the redness in my skin. I also wake up with hydrated and soft skin. Love this product! Also- packing is very luxurious
Xylene A.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one of those products that I find makes a difference both the day after use, and over time with continued use. It brightens my skin, helps my pores to be less visible, improves the texture of my skin... I love it and won’t be without it!
Alexis D.
Colorado Springs, CO
Really love this Surprising product. I have combo skin and thought that the face oil would make my oily zones worse but during the night it completely socked in and my face seem more even with each day I used it.
karen c.
I love the Sunday Riley Luna Oil! it leaves my face feeling so hydrated the next morning. I only use this oil at night because it can get oily (duh, its an oil) but it’s also blue so it helps cancel out redness. This oil calms down my irritated skin and soothes inflammation. A little goes a long way too. You just need a few drops for your entire face and neck. A bit pricey but I think its worth the money.
Jenni F.
Miami Gardens, FL
I like this oil quite a lot. the only thing that turns me off is the price. I got this in a boxy charm and I was happy to be able to try it out before deciding if to buy it or not. it was a little oily which I knew that going in, but the good thing is that it didn't make my face more oily than usual. it stopped it I guess from producing more. also I woke up with my face more plump and it looked more glowy!
Christina G.
Winter haven , FL
This is so gentle. I have this to my daughter for her sensitive skin mine needs a prescription but this does have a strong essential oil scent so be warned but it does seem to be a nice alternative to otc retinols if those irritate your skin.
Angela V.
Kalkaska, MI
I received this in my monthly Allure box. I didn’t really love the smell but I do think it helped relax my really big wrinkle. I mean it was a crater and it softened it up a bit. It also helped knit some of my lines tightened. It didn’t totally erase this but they looked a lot better.
Jamie B.