BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Stacia R.
GRANBURY, TX
Love Sunday Riley! Their Luna oil has a totally different feel than other oils. Definitely not a cheap oily residue type. Perfect for hydration but not "oily"
Abby S.
I did not like this..I got it as a sample with my sephora order. It has a bad smell to it and it made my skin break out the next day and it is too overpriced.
Carrie T.
Tulsa, OK
I had to stop using because you can't use pregnant which was sad because it was working wonders! As soon as it is safe to use again I will be right back at it.
member-ee855
Like this for when my skin is really dry in the winter but it's too much for the summer months. I have oily skin and this just don't absorb like I would like.
Stephanie N.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite and go to night time facial oil. Sunday Riley is such an amazing skin care brand. It is expensive but I believe in investing in skin care products.
Jacqueline T.
I didn't see the huge amazing results that people seem to have with this oil. My skin was a little bit nicer but I wouldn't spend the money to buy a full size.
Jeenal P.
I love This product it's amazing and did wonder to my skin.i have been using this since 6 months now and I can see the noticeable difference on my skin.
Daisy C.
Danbury, CT
This product is definitely pricey but leaves pores looking tighter and skin looking brighter and tighter! This product is packed with amazing oils and retinol
Daniela G.
3751 Quails Walk,Bonita Springs,Fl
Purchased at: ULTA
I have oily skin and this did not make me feel more oily that before at all ! It went on smooth and absorbed very well. Scent a little to strong for my taste.
Cynthia A.
Swedesboro, NJ
This is the best product I have ever use. OMGOSH EVERY TINE U PUT IT ON AT NIGHT THE NEXT DAY MY FACE LOOKS MIRE RADIANT AND SOFT..I JUST LOVE BUT IT IS PRICEY
Jamie B.