BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Jill M.
Bridgeport, CT
Use this at night and I promise you will see a difference in the appearance of your skin. My skin has been brighter and my fine lines have almost disappeared!
Brandie H.
Fairfield, CA
Another good oil from Sunday Riley! The only downside is the price and that’s why it only got 4 stars, but it did make my dry skin look very dewy the next day!
Carrie T.
Tulsa, OK
I had to stop using because you can't use pregnant which was sad because it was working wonders! As soon as it is safe to use again I will be right back at it.
Marissa T.
olympia, WA
This product is amazing! One of my absolute favorites, you can see results almost right away. It’s expensive and you don’t get a lot but it’s totally worth it.
Nancy C.
I really love this night oil. I am not sure if I get retinol style benefits but I do like the way my skin seems smoother and brighter when I use this at night
Ana M.
Worth every penny! Amazing results which you will notice almost immediately! Keeps your skin moisturized and helps so much with fine lines/wrinkles! Must buy!
Abby S.
I did not like this..I got it as a sample with my sephora order. It has a bad smell to it and it made my skin break out the next day and it is too overpriced.
Maria G.
Los Angeles , CA
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this oil! It's the best oil I've used. Its improved the texture of my skin and helped so much with my pores! Going to buy the large one soon!
Sasha J.
Las Vegas, NV
I don't think I could live without my Luna oil. Every night that I use it on top of my Sunday Riley Good Genes, my skin is so soft and smooth the next moring.
Elizabeth R.
plattsmouth, NE
I received a sample and now I’m on my second full sized bottle. It may be slightly pricey but your skin will thank you. Mine truly has, and it smells amazing.
Jamie B.