BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Dawn W.
Wilkes Barre
Purchased at: ULTA
So far so good. Try not to use every night because I know that retinoid products can be drying, even with oil. But I am seeing softer, smoother skin after only a week. Hopefully I'll continue to see results. If you have dry skin though I would recommend putting this over your moisturizer and don't use every night.
Chelsea M.
It is a brilliant oil--lightweight and fast absorbing. My skin always feels really soft when I wake up. The Luna is also packed with great ingredients. However, it does contain fragrance. Even though my skin is not sensitive to fragrance, I generally prefer my skin care product without it. Another reason why I am giving it a 4-star is the price tag. It's $105 for 30mL, or $3.5/mL. Personally I find it overpriced.
Leana S.
Lancaster
This oil does wonders for my skin. It did however take a while for my skin to adjust. The price is really hard to justify but if you’re interested in this be aware that it may take time for your skin to adjust !!
Fanta ✨.
Bronx, NY
I have always been a sucker for great skin care. So it won’t be a surprise as to why this has become my new favorite. It stays where you put it and makes your skin feel, look and look so supple. You wake up with your skin looking younger and glows.
Anne O.
The smell is the only thing that bothers me. It doesn’t absorb as fast as I’d like, but then I know it’s still there when I go to bed. I’ve been using it for about a year, my skin feels refreshed in the morning.
Berry M.
Ok this is the second product I have used where I saw instantaneous results. Like within seconds! This delicious smelling serum makes you glow like a freaking GODDESS!! I’d been going to sephora for samples for like 2 years but I was given the Power Duo gift set for Christmas and there is just no way I can be without this serum ever again. If you want to be a glowing goddess you need to RUN to sephora to grab this!
Erin S.
Washington, DC
Meh, didn't really notice a difference in my skin after using this 3-4 times a week for a month. It does feel nice on the skin and a little goes a LONG way, but I didn't notice a difference in my skin's redness.
Ashley C.
Opelousas , LA
I liked this. The color was off putting in the beginning but you get use to it. I don’t really feel that it really helped with any anti-aging. It did soften my skin but I find it peels up especially if I have other products layered under it. I haven’t used my whole jar up because of the peeling.
Eden C.
Atlanta, GA
This oil is amazing. It’s looks beautiful, smells amazing, and makes my skin look like a dream. It’s one of my favorite parts about getting ready for bed. I’ve noticed the lines around my eyes and mouth have disappeared and my skin looks brighter.
Annabelle G.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
Completely transforms your skin. This product is a must have if you have dry, flaky skin. My skin has hanged dramatically since using this product. Would definitely recommend to anyone, regardless of skin type.
Jamie B.